105-107

Chapter 105 The One Hundred and Five Salted Fish

The real Qi Mingcheng is a very well-planned person.

He was very aware of his family's financial situation, so after he was admitted to university, he had been working and studying to earn tuition fees.

In my spare time, I either spent time in the library studying for a scholarship, or worked as a tutor or doing odd jobs. It can be said that I worked very hard.

But Qi Mingcheng would never do that now.

Those in his circle of friends who were studying in the library were probably taken when passing by the library, and they just slapped their butts and left after taking the pictures.

518 can only observe the changes in Qi Mingcheng's luck, and cannot accurately locate the opponent's position, otherwise it will be discovered by illegal systems.

So after Yu Xian arrived at Qi Mingcheng's school, he could only use stupid methods to find people bit by bit.

Fortunately, the original owner had stayed in this school for a month in order to help Qi Mingcheng catch ghosts. He was very familiar with the buildings in the school. Yu Xian planned to visit places in the original owner's memory that were suitable for romance or high consumption.

I originally thought it would take a long time to find someone, but as soon as Yuxian walked into the University of Washington where Qi Mingcheng studied, he found many students with excited faces rushing towards the stadium.

She casually grabbed a kind-faced girl and asked in a few words what had happened.

It turns out that a crew is going to film at the stadium. Although the filming is only for today, Ning Qiu will come!

It has been five years since Ning Qiu debuted. During these five years, she has successfully crossed over from TV series to the film industry. At the beginning of this year, she also successfully won the Best Actress Award. She is very popular and has many fans.

Even though this is one of the top three universities in the country, there are still many students who like Ningqiu. Many people rush to the stadium to take a look at Ningqiu.

The girl who was stopped by Yu Xian was a fan of Ning Qiu. She even started making amends on the spot and invited Yu Xian to go over and take a look at Ning Qiu.

Cosine certainly didn’t refuse.

To be more precise, she had to go.

Qi Mingcheng's luck has strengthened. After the small world is invaded, Tiandao's control over the small world will only decline step by step.

So even if Qi Mingcheng's luck is not right, he can still have his wishes come true.

Yu Xian could think with his knees that Ning Qiu would definitely get to know Qi Mingcheng during this filming process.

When he thought that Qi Mingcheng's lustful eyes would see Ning Mao Mao, Yu Xian wanted to tear out Qi Mingcheng's bones and skin him and throw his soul into the manure pit.

518 sensed Yu Xian's emotional changes and felt a little confused: "Xian'er, why are you so interested in Ning Qiu? Do you like cats?"

After losing his memory, Yu Xian had no idea who Ning Qiu was.

In the previous world, Yu Xian was interested in Ning Qiu because of Ning Qiu's special smell, but in this world, Ning Qiu is a cat demon. Cat demons shouldn't have any alluring smell to the Celestial Master, right?

Why are you asking such a simple question?

Yu Xian said strangely: "I like cats very much. Although I don't remember what happened before, I have a vague feeling that I should have raised a cat and liked it very much. Isn't Ning Qiu also a cat?"