85-86

Chapter 85: Salted Fish

The roars of zombies echoed all around, and everyone talked by shouting at the top of their lungs.

But because Yu Xian's sudden jump just now was so unexpected, everyone's attention was focused on her, and they naturally heard her words clearly.

After hearing it clearly, I was full of doubts.

What the hell is the helper coming?

Weren't they just discussing whether the appearance of zombies in hospital gowns was man-made?

Shi Changhe really didn't expect that Yu Xian had not used all his strength before. Now that he had witnessed how powerful her skills were, his mind was a little unable to move.

Doctor Ning, who was blocked behind by Yu Xian, once again reacted first.

She glanced at Yu Xian and saw her looking up, and immediately looked in the direction of her gaze.

Upon seeing this, Ning Qiu's brows furrowed into a frown.

Originally, the zombies in the building would rush down the stairs when they smelled the smell of living people, regardless of whether their inflexible legs and feet could support their movements. Some zombies would not go down the steps and fell directly on the stairs. More The zombies stepped on the bodies of their own kind without mercy and continued to pounce downwards.

The entire staircase had long been a mess.

But now the number of zombies on the stairs above everyone's heads has been greatly reduced.

The most eye-catching thing is that there is a brand new and strong rope ladder hanging from the top of the stairs, which is descending rapidly.

It is absolutely impossible for zombies to hang down a rope ladder. They are not smart enough to catch a living person and bite them.

There is no doubt that "someone" lowered this rope ladder on purpose.

Moreover, the rope ladder is still falling, which means that the person is now controlling the rope ladder.

If they had seen the rope ladder before, the team members might have gone up the rope ladder or asked the owner of the rope ladder for help when they had no way to go.

But the front foot Cosine just reminded them about the zombies in hospital.

Ning Qiu has a smart mind and connected the events before and after the moment she saw the rope ladder.

Could it be that the same person created the hospital gown zombies and the rope ladder?

First corner them and then help?

What kind of person has what kind of brain to come up with such a method?

It was true that they only noticed the existence of zombies in hospital gowns after Cosine reminded them, but that was because the team members were all too busy protecting themselves and fighting zombies to care too much.

When they have a little chance to breathe, can't they see something so obvious?

Ning Qiu was already exhausted due to excessive power consumption, and now that she had figured out what was going on, she was even more annoyed and dizzy.

Just now, Yu Xian turned around and whipped him in order to help Zhang Wen, and he happened to be face to face with Ning Qiu.

Noticing that the figure in front of him was shaking, Yu Xian quickly reached out and grabbed Ning Qiu's arm, using his strength to steady her.