95-96

Chapter 95

Ning Qiu did not really have a meeting with Mr. Hua.

Mr. Hua knows very well that laymen cannot lead experts. Apart from asking the research team to focus on studying zombies, he will not interfere with anything else.

If Ning Qiu needs something during research, he can apply for it. If it can be provided, it will be provided directly. If it cannot be provided, we can discuss it later.

The main reason for taking Ning Qiu away this time was to understand the situation on the road.

When he learned that Ning Qiu was about to return to City A, he encountered obstacles from people inside City A. Hua Lao was immediately furious.

At the moment, I didn't bother to ask my old friend if his research results were useful. Instead, he gathered people and actually went to the meeting.

Ning Qiu left the office building alone and planned to go home.

Yuxian is still waiting for her at home.

However, as soon as they turned a corner, Ning Qiu heard someone talking on the roadside. Hua Dongfeng was fighting with a newcomer.

Moreover, Huadongfeng lost.

"Who did Hua Dongfeng fight with?" Ning Qiu stopped the man and asked.

The man saw that she had a bad expression and was stunned for a moment before saying, "I only know that he is a newcomer who has just entered the base. He seems to be a metal superpower. I don't know anything else."

Ning Qiu quickly asked for the location and hurried over.

When she arrived at the location provided by passers-by, breathing heavily, she saw Cosine and Huadongfeng standing opposite each other.

Yu Xian looked impatient.

This Huadongfeng is simply a dog-skin plaster.

I thought it would be enough to decide the winner through a little competition, but when the fight actually started, it was not at all what Yu Xian had imagined.

The two agreed not to use any superpowers but to compete with fists and feet, so they randomly found an empty shopping mall that was half built before the apocalypse to compete.

Although Yuxian didn't have much sympathy for her, Hua Dongfeng was the child of Ningqiu's elder family after all, so he still gave her some face and didn't use all his strength.

Of course, Cosine can still easily suppress the East China Wind without using all its strength.

Originally, Yu Xian thought that what he did was pretty good. He not only showed off his skills but also saved face for Hua Dongfeng. It took him ten minutes to see her defeated.

But after the winner was decided, Hua Dongfeng quit.

She took it as an insult that Cosine didn't try his best.

So it was proposed to add superpowers to the competition.

After adding super powers, Hua Dongfeng was even more unable to defeat Yu Xian.

Cosine is not only a high-level zombie with a tough body, but also a high-level metal superpower who can directly metalize his entire body.

The level of Huadongfeng's power is not high enough, and the fire power cannot cause damage to Cosine at all.

This time, Cosine won again.

Similarly, this time Cosine still has his hand.

Because after the competition started, Hua Dongfeng noticed that Yu Xian's attitude was still careless, so he only attacked but not defended. He wanted to force Yu Xian to use all his strength to strike, but he kept hitting the long sword in Yu Xian's hand.