47-48

Chapter 47 The forty-seventh salted fish

The small courtyard that was bustling just now returned to silence, but Yu Xian's mind was not quiet at all.

The unyielding 518 showed up again, listing Shen Xining's advantages in a garrulous manner, even more so than Wang Po selling melons.

Yu Xian rolled his eyes and said, "Don't think I don't know that you have been secretly taking screenshots of Shen Xining recently. When you left the factory, why did you choose a lustful setting? It's too vulgar." 518 learn to be good, Instead

of answering her question, he asked: "Then why were you willing to accept the approach of a beautiful woman in the last world? Do you also care about your appearance? Aren't you vulgar? Don't think that the reason you mentioned is to test the world's consciousness. You can convince me!"

Yu Xian choked on it and was speechless.

518 said smugly: "Since you care about your appearance, what burden do you have? The beauty is trying to please you recently, what are you going to do?" Then

518 praised Shen Xining from 360 degrees, even her Compliment your hair no matter how long or short it is.

Yuxian listened for a while, then suddenly shook his head and laughed.

518 heard her suddenly laugh, and immediately became energetic: "What are you laughing at? Is what I said wrong?"

Yu Xian did not answer it in his heart, but said loudly: "I am laughing at someone who is not a good master of the pavilion, but wants to be a voyeur The little thief!"

518 instantly understood who the so-called "little thief" was, and scratched his head in surprise: "The beauty is here? Why didn't I feel it?"

It stands to reason that if Cosine is being watched, 518 can also notice it.

Yu Xian: "I sprinkled powder on her body. You don't know, of course you can't feel it."

"Why did you sprinkle powder on the beauty?" 518 was even more shocked.

Yu Xian sighed secretly: "Because Shen Xining and Yu Shuangning have different personalities..."

Yu Shuangning is reserved and restrained. She would blush even if she was fed popcorn, but Shen Xining would be too direct. Yu Xian felt that if he was feeding her something, Not only will she not be shy about biting her, but she will also take the initiative to offer her fingers for more bites.

Yu Xian cannot deal with such a thick-skinned and superb martial arts person.

So she took the opportunity to sprinkle some powder on Shen Xining yesterday.

As long as the other party is close to a certain distance, she can detect it, which makes it easier for her to avoid it in advance.

518 sarcastically mocked her: "You don't have to be so evasive, right? You're like an enemy."

Shen Xining felt the same way. She floated in from outside the hospital and rummaged around on her body as she walked, but unfortunately she didn't find anything. .

"What did you leave on me?"

She just passed by to take a look. Even though she just saw Yu Xian and Qin Lingbo being extremely close, there was no trace of it. Yang Qingping didn't notice her from the beginning to the end. Why did Yu Xian, who had no martial arts skills, notice her instead?

Of course, Yu Xian couldn't tell her honestly, so he just sighed and said, "Why are you here again, Your Highness? Have all the matters in Sanjiang Pavilion been dealt with?" Not to refute would be to acquiesce