3-4

Chapter 3 The third salted fish

room door was pushed open, a strong smell of alcohol surged in, and a figure stumbled in.

The visitor was very drunk, and his eyes were blurred. His eyes were straight, he looked at the position of the round bed, his brows furrowed, and he let out a puzzled sigh. However, the effect of alcohol and his own personality were causing trouble. Next, even if he noticed something seemed to be wrong, this person didn't care.

He cursed a few words in a low voice, the confusion on his face quickly disappeared, and then he tore his clothes and walked forward.

Cosine: A big living person stood at the door of the bathroom, and he didn't even notice it!

518 flicked his tail dully, "Cosine, is this the male protagonist Zhao Tianfeng?" Although the male protagonist monitoring module it was equipped with suggested that this was the male protagonist, 518 couldn't believe it.

"That's him. The original owner knows his face."

The plot has not yet begun, and the original owner and Zhao Tianfeng have not yet crossed paths, but Zhao Tianfeng is a well-known romantic figure in the entertainment industry. He makes more noise than A-list stars and makes headlines basically every day. Even if the original owner does not take the initiative to pay attention, Zhao Tianfeng is an acting student. She still remembered Zhao Tianfeng's face.

"Why is he so drunk?" 518 is a person who has been programmed to control his appearance. He has always been unable to refuse handsome men and beautiful women. He originally wanted to see the boss's handsome man, but now he was thrown off by the drunkard look of the male protagonist. A bit disillusioned.

Yuxian had no expression on his face, grabbed the towel and walked out of the bathroom: "Who knows why he was drunk? But he broke into other people's rooms while drunk, and I, the landlord, couldn't let him go back empty-handed." She just released her consciousness of the world. Water, if you don’t give it a try, how can you be worthy of the painstaking efforts of the world’s consciousness?

Zhao Tianfeng was so drunk that he was only 30% conscious. There was a double image in front of him. When he opened the door just now, he even saw two room cards.

He sneered in his heart, how could this be possible?

This room is the presidential suite that he has kept here all year round. He even got one room card for the sake of cleanliness. He is holding it in his hand. Here, I saw two pictures just now. He must have been too drunk and his eyesight was wrong.

I just don’t know why something is wrong today. The layout of the room is a bit eye-catching and the space seems a little cramped. It seems that when I wake up tomorrow, I will call the hotel manager to give me a scolding.

Thinking this, Zhao Tianfeng pulled his tie extremely impatiently and walked forward according to his past habits.

After taking two steps, a piece of white fell from the sky and covered his head. The alcohol anesthetized the brain, and Zhao Tianfeng was unable to react for a moment as to what was under the mask.

Zhao Tianfeng did not respond, but Yu Xian was very awake.

Although she really wanted to deal with the male protagonist now so as to get it over with and save trouble later, this small world is a society ruled by law. If Yu Xian really took action, the consciousness of the world would probably cry to death, so now she can only put this so-called The male protagonist gets beaten up to vent his anger.

Thanks to the generous gift of World Consciousness, her physical fitness can now be said to be at the forefront of the small world. A few strong men will never be able to get close to her, let alone a drunkard.