1-2

Chapter 1, the first salted fish,

YuXian, now regrets it, regrets it very much, regrets it very much.

She slumped motionless on the bus stop chair, the cold wind blew by, and her long hair was blurred on her face. She didn't even bother to raise her hands to straighten her hair.

Fortunately, it was past eleven o'clock in the evening, there were few vehicles on the road, and no one was waiting for the bus. Otherwise, if any passers-by saw her like this, they would be shocked.

System 5.18, which existed in Cosine's mind or somewhere unknown, was extremely frustrated, but still determined to be a good system. He dryly comforted Cosine: "Then what...Xian'er, don't worry, since we can't leave Haishi, then we Just stay!"

Yuxian laughed, full of sarcasm.

518 kept up the good work, "Really, you see, we have now avoided the first meeting with the male protagonist. This means that the first task is half completed! There is still more than a year before the official plot begins, so why don't you start tomorrow? Just go to the teacher and look for opportunities and work hard for the second task!"

Yuxian wanted to roll her eyes, but rolling her eyes was a big move that took a lot of energy for her who didn't want to move now, so she gave up halfway. .

Before 518 could finish his plan for the entertainment industry, he was interrupted by a half-rolled eye roll. He finally couldn't continue and gradually became silent... Above

many worlds, there is an existence called the Space-Time Management Bureau, which oversees the digital... The unclear little world is spinning endlessly.

The main purpose of the existence of the Space-Time Management Bureau is to select suitable employees from many worlds and send them to different worlds to perform repair tasks. Employees need to fill various roles such as protagonists, supporting roles, and villains in the original plot to promote the development of the world plot, stabilize the small world, and even promote the upgrade of the small world, thereby providing energy for the space-time bureau.

Cosine is an employee of the Space-Time Bureau and once belonged to the Supporting Role Department.

And he is also a "legend" in the Space and Time Bureau.

She has been working in the Space and Time Bureau for who knows how many years. She has completed thousands of tasks, but has received less than fifty A-level or above evaluations. Each mission in the Space-Time Bureau has a scoring mechanism. The mission completion levels are simply divided into S-level, A-level, B-level, C-level and D-level. C-level is qualified and D-level is failure.

Compared with many colleagues who are full of passion, the task settlement is usually A and strive for S, the cosine of A is just too unsatisfactory to maintain C and fight for B only to get the cosine of A after being lucky.

It is simply accomplishing nothing and achieving nothing!

So, after reprimanding Cosine in this way, the head of the Supporting Role Department packed up Cosine and threw him into the Continuation Department, which had just opened without a single employee.

The euphemistic name is experience, experience, experience.

Everyone said that Cosine was used as a guinea pig. The Continuation Department is a new department just established by the Space and Time Bureau. Its full name is the Unfinished World Continuation Department. Its jurisdiction is all about the original plot that has not been completed due to various reasons and the freedom of world consciousness. Develop and eventually put your own protagonist into a world of death.