Tyler gently trailed his fingertips over the lines on Josh's side, giving his skin goosebumps. He looked up to see if Josh looked at him and he caught his gaze; he smiled softly at him. "You look hot", he said. Josh blushed as he let out a soft laugh and he rolled his eyes a little bit. "So do you", Josh replied. Tyler laughed softly at that. He moved to kiss Josh's cheek, his lips lingering for a moment; Tyler needed to know it was about the scars, that they weren't scaring Tyler off. Josh closed his eyes softly as he felt the kiss on his cheek; he loved feeling Tyler's love. It was the most special to Josh.

"Now let me tie you up", Tyler grinned as he got up and he grabbed the scarf. He walked around Josh to tie his wrists behind him, and Josh's chest was beating heavily. He began to tie them, making sure they were secure but not too tight so it would hurt Josh. "Is this okay?" Tyler asked. "A little-", Josh started, and Tyler was about to loosen them, when he actually heard what josh said. "-tighter."

Tyler froze for a second, before he regained himself. "Uh... Yeah, sure, uhm... you say stop", he said as he tightened the fabric around Josh's wrist carefully, gently, going tighter and tighter and how the hell was Josh not saying stop?

"Stop", Josh then said. Tyler did, right away. "Are- are you sure that's not too tight?" He asked, seeing the scarf slightly digging into Josh's skin. "S'fine, thank you", Josh replied. Tyler was about to lose his mind. He always thought Josh was so sweet, so careful, so adorable, so innocent; how did he get so kinky? Surely that wasn't a regular thing for Josh... He had been struggling when they started this game 'cause he was so nervous about those dares. Even answering questions even slightly related to sex were making him blush and stutter and shift nervously. Now Josh wanted him to tie him up so tightly that the fabric was already digging into his skin. Tyler didn't know what the fuck happened, if Josh was always like that, or if he just found out that he was into that, but one thing he surely did know; Tyler was definitely enjoying it.

"That's surely nice and tight", Tyler said, slightly in disbelief still, as he gently tugged at the tie around Josh's wrists. He couldn't even fit a finger between Josh's wrist and the fabric.

Tyler walked around Josh again to the other side, and he crouched in front of Josh once more. He pushed Josh's legs apart, and it made Josh's breath hitch as he did so. Tyler got in between them, then he smirked up at Josh, before he leaned closer and he did as the dare said, plus he gave it a little bit of his own too; he didn't just kiss, but he licked and sucked the skin too. Josh had closed his eyes, first having his head down, but then he changed it to letting it fall back as he tried to breathe steadily. He was definitely failing as his breath was hitching all over the place by what Tyler was doing to his torso; he had goosebumps all over, he felt Tyler's hands grip his hips, he felt like he was on cloud nine.

Josh was dreaming; there was no other way to explain this. He was dreaming, he was imagining this, and he was so horny and head over heels in love with Tyler that he was just coming up with these things in his head. That was the only explanation Josh could give himself for these things that were happening.

Suddenly, after quite a while - but not quite long enough for Josh - Tyler's contact with Josh's skin disappeared, and Josh couldn't stop the soft whine slipping from his lips. He could hear Tyler's pants, and Josh couldn't bring himself to open his eyes or look at him.

"Sorry", Tyler then spoke, clearing his throat. "...got carried away a little bit", he said. Only then, Josh opened his eyes and he looked down, his jaw slightly dropping as he saw three hickeys in different spots on his torso. Oh.

"Oh", Josh softly said.

"...sorry", Tyler said again. "I- n-no s'fine, it- it's fine", Josh said, the blush appearing on his lips again. "It's... nice", Josh said. It made Tyler smile softly. He didn't move or say anything right away, they just sat there for a moment. "...I'll untie you now", Tyler said. "Don't have to", Josh muttered, then he blushed deeper. "...pretend I didn't say that", he said, when he realized he'd said it out loud. Tyler laughed softly. "Okay", he said as he got up and he ruffled Josh's hair a little, then he pressed a kiss on top of his head. He untied Josh's wrists, seeing the red lines around his wrists and he gently caressed them with his thumb for a moment. "Was it really not too tight?" He asked, a little worried. "No it was fine, really", Josh said, only then retrieving his wrists and he saw the red marks. he blushed a little. "Uhm..." he trailed. "I- I know you guys didn't put your shirts back on but... I am", Josh blushed. "Of course love", Tyler said as he grabbed it for Josh, then he opened it so Josh only needed to put his arms up and Tyler slid it right over his head and arms. "Thanks", Josh blushed.