"Tyler-" "Dare", Tyler said immediately. "Make out with the second person on your right", Lucas read. "Ooh yes!" Tyler jumped up as he made his way to Steve, plopping down next to him as he didn't waste any time; he pulled him close and smashed their lips together as he made out with his ex-boyfriend. Lucas was very shamelessly watching them, and because of that, Josh did too.

He was definitely noticing that he'd drank a lot so far, as it was really kicking in. He couldn't even get himself to look away when they finally pulled back from making out, and as Tyler looked at Josh, and their eyes met, he didn't even look away. He saw the grin appear on Tyler's face before he was the one to break eye contact and he got up, going back to his seat next to Josh.

"Lucas?" Steve asked. "I'll do truth", Lucas said. "Would you rather have sex on top of a washing machine or the hood of a car?" Steve read the question. "Oh man", Lucas said. "I have no idea. I'd honestly say both", he said. "Both sound pretty hot."

"If you'd said neither, I wouldn't count that as a completed dare. But seeing as you're kinky enough to say both, I'll approve that", Steve said, which made Lucas chuckle. "Truth or dare, baby", Lucas said. "Kiss down the torso of the person on your right", Steve read aloud. "Man, I'm getting lucky twice in a row now", Steve chuckled. Lucas let out a laugh as he got on his knees on the ground in between Steve's legs, doing as the dare said, before he got back up to sit on the couch again. "Josh, truth or dare?" Steve asked. "Uhm..." Josh trailed. "Do another dare?" Tyler asked him. "Uhm y-yeah, sure", Josh said. "Alright, dare", Lucas hit the button.

"Mhm. With the person on your left, straddle their lap and make out with them", Lucas read aloud. "Oh damn, I'm really getting lucky", Steve chuckled. Josh was blushing, not really knowing what to do. "Go on", Tyler sent Josh a wink. "He'll treat you well."

"I'll lead, if that makes you more comfortable?" Steve proposed. Josh nodded, as he got up and Steve held his hand out for Josh to grab, which he did, and Steve led him closer. Lucas scooted away from Steve to make more room for Josh, and Steve grabbed both of Josh's hands as he let him straddle his lap. Steve gave him a questioning look, and Josh nodded softly as his heart was beating in his throat. "S-sorry for- I-", Josh started.

"Don't worry, I'll ignore it", Steve said, regarding what was happening to Josh down there . "You're not the only one", he chuckled. He put Josh's hands on his chest as he let go, then rested his hands in Josh's neck and he pulled him close, their lips touching, and before Josh knew it, their tongues met as they made out.

It was almost like a blur to Josh, but also like a dream, and for some reason Steve felt comforting and safe instead of one of the biggest names in today's music's guitar players. He tasted sweet from his last drink, but a little smoky from his last cigarette, and Josh had never gone through so many sexual thoughts and feelings in one night, ever. The booze has done a great job at getting him to take the step to do this, 'cause there's no way he would've done all of this sober, not with the amount of anxiety Josh always had.

He wasn't sure how he'd feel about everything the next day, but Josh didn't think he was ever gonna regret this. He would probably freak out, sure, when his sober mind would realize what had gone down. But would he regret it? He didn't expect to.

Josh - somehow finding comfort in the kiss with Steve much more than he'd imagined - and Steve broke the kiss, and Josh panted softly. Lucas was about to say something, but Josh's mind being not what it used to be sober, he leaned back in and Steve let out a soft laugh before he connected their lips again, making out a second time.

"Dang", Tyler softly said as he shifted in his seat, watching Josh and Steve make out for a second time in a row. He reached down in his pants to adjust himself so he wouldn't be too obvious in having a boner, and Lucas chuckled at him as he noticed. "Shut up", Tyler blushed. "Not judging", Lucas said as he held his hands up in defense. Tyler lit a cigarette as he watched them - still not done, and while it was turning on Tyler for sure, he also felt...