"Okay but J, I love you, but he asked for your number. Last time, he didn't. Meaning, he now actually has a way to contact you. Just saying", Michelle said.

Josh let out a soft sigh. "I just didn't wanna get my hopes up if the same thing as before will happen again. I don't wanna be too hopeful and then be disappointed", he shrugged softly.

"Meh, I get that J", Michelle said. "But... sometimes it's good to have a bit of hope, something to look forward to", she said. "Yeah but... While Tyler's shows make me happy and uplift me, knowing I don't get to hang out with him again just makes me depressed as fuck right after", he scratched his arm as he looked down. "Which is hard", he softly shrugged. "So I don't wanna hope for that too much."

"I understand that J. I'm sorry", she said. "No, no don't be", Josh smiled at her. "I love you, and your hopefulness. I can only hope that you're right", he told her with a smile. "I better be or I'll snap his neck", she shrugged. "Please do not kill Tyler Joseph", Colin said. "I will if he won't contact Josh!" She said.

"Even then, please don't. Not having him reach out to me is still not as bad as not having him alive at all, so that would just make it worse", Josh chuckled. "...okay no killing Tyler then", Michelle said. "Jeez, my girlfriend is scary", Colin chuckled. "Only to people who don't message Josh", she shrugged with a smile. "Joshua's are under my protection."

"I love you guys", Josh chuckled. "I miss you." "I miss you too", Colin pouted. "Can you just move to Ohio already? Specifically Columbus? Maybe become Ty's neighbor or something?" He asked. "I wish", Josh chuckled. "Could do with a little less LA and a little more actually different seasons", he said.

"Maybe we should move to LA instead", Michelle said. "Hard nope", Colin said. "Oh man you're not even willing to abandon your entire life and move across the country for me? Fake friend", Josh said, making them laugh.

They talked about the show, the tour, and everything of what happened after with Tyler on the tour bus a while longer, when Josh told them he didn't want to keep them from sleeping any longer. "I'll call you guys later okay?" Josh smiled. "Okay Joshie! Love you! Mwah!" Michelle said as she blew a kiss to the screen. "We'll have to talk about when you're coming back to Columbus soon", Colin said. "Or you visit me next", Josh chuckled. "...okay we just might! Love you J, so much", Colin smiled. "I love you too guys", Josh blew them both a kiss. He waved at them and they did the same, then Josh ended the call.

He let himself fall back on the bed and he sighed. He couldn't believe that what happened that night was real. Josh was over the moon. But, he was also terrified that this was truly the last time he'd talked to Tyler. Maybe he would never send him any message ever again, or ever reach out to him. He didn't know. He wished he did.

He let out a yawn and he stared at the ceiling for a while, before he got up and he got himself ready to go to bed. He was driving pretty much all day tomorrow, so he needed to get at least some sleep, even though he was barely able to do so because of how badly his thoughts were racing.

//

"Still can't believe I didn't see Josh", Mark said. "You were too late", Tyler shrugged as he sipped on his drink. "You should've let me know!" He said. "I did not have time for that", Tyler said. "Man I hate how I have no idea who this Josh guy is", Ashley said. "Ty's stalker", Jordan hummed. "He's not my stalker", Tyler threw the wine cork he'd been toying with at Jordan's head. "No, he's not", Jordan chuckled after he'd successfully ducked the cork. "It's just what Josh always used to say; that he was scared of us thinking he was a stalker", he chuckled.

Michael then narrowed his eyes. "...okay y'know what's crazy? There is no proof that he actually is not", he said. "We just... collectively assumed he's not, but who says he actually did this on accident? Who says he crashed that party in the forest that first time on accident, or that he walked past the karaoke bar we were at accidentally? How did we bump into Josh so often, never planned, always a coincidence? What if he genuinely is a stalker?" Michael gasped, the longer he talked. "He just said 'please don't think I'm a stalker' and we just went 'ok' like, what?? That's actually so fucking dumb", Michael said. "He's not a fucking stalker, oh my god", Tyler whined. "I... do have to agree with Michael though; we genuinely have no proof that he is not", Mark chuckled. "We literally went 'he doesn't look or act like a stalker' and we all ran with that."