⭒ CLXX ⭒ 🎄

Start from the beginning

"We're over, okay? We're done. I don't want you to come to my shows or to come by my house anymore. Any stuff of yours left at my place, my guys will get to you, but you and I won't see each other again. I don't want you to text me or call me. Please don't beg or plead 'cause you're just making a fool out of yourself and all of those people around us will think that about you. Just walk away with dignity okay? 'Cause we're never gonna get back together", Tyler said. "I gave you chances, many of them. Then I told you what I needed from you before this tour and while for a few days I felt like you tried, you gave up very soon after and started fights with me over the people that mean the world to me every moment of the day. I just can't do it anymore, please just accept that and walk away", Tyler said.

"I was gonna give you a million chances but I now see that that's not the way to go, it's not what I should do. I'm choosing what's best for me and my health, my soulmates, my family and my fans. My career. You're trying to work against all of that and I can't let that continue", he said. He pressed a kiss on David's forehead.

"Bye", he said, then he let go and he walked away. "Make sure he leaves the building fully, okay?" He asked Michael. "You got it Ty", he said, gently squeezing Tyler's shoulder before he escorted David out of the building.

"So... guess I just did that", Tyler said as he stood in front of his soulmates. "I'm so proud of you", Lucas smiled as he hugged Tyler and he kissed his cheek firmly. "I love you Ty." "I love you both", Tyler smiled, hugging both of his soulmates tightly. "Thank you for knocking some sense back into me before tour", he whispered. "I know I hated that intervention but I needed it", he admitted softly.

"We'll do what's needed to save you from yourself, when you need it", Steve said. "Yes please", Tyler said with a soft laugh. "I truly need that sometimes."

Tyler's family walked in excitedly, congratulating Tyler on the show and telling him how proud they were of him. "Where's David?" Maddy then asked. "Oh, you won't be seeing him anymore", Tyler shrugged a little shyly. "I broke up with him. We... weren't doing well, and I gave him one more chance... today was the very last moment for him to prove that he was meant to be with me but he kind of blew it so", he shrugged. "He's not gonna be around anymore."

Maddy gave him a hug, and as they all got ready to go to the afterparty, his family joined too. Tyler and Maddy found a spot to talk with the two of them and Tyler told her some more about his relationship with David and what had happened, explaining the songs to her more. He didn't tell her everything, not the worst things and the details, but she knew enough to know he wasn't Tyler's soulmate. She hugged her brother tightly. "I'm glad you're back", she said.

"Me too, Maddy", Tyler hugged her back.

//

The next day, Steve, Lucas and Tyler went to a tattoo shop where Tyler had gotten some tattoos before, and they handed Steve the sharpie and Tyler's left hand.

"Let's do it", Tyler said. "I'm scared", Steve said. "What? Why?" Tyler asked. "I just- I don't want you to think it's too goofy", Steve said. "Or weird, or odd... what if you don't like it at all? Then-", he started rambling.

"Hey, baby", Tyler let out a soft laugh. "Calm down", he smiled. "Is it provocative?" He asked. "No..." Steve said. "Then it's perfect. C'mon, I don't care what it is, I just want it to be from you", Tyler said. "Just draw it okay? I'm sure I'm gonna love it", Tyler said. "I promise you, whatever it is, I'll cherish it forever", he said.

"C'mon baby, just go for it. He'll love it", Lucas encouraged. "He just needs you there with him", he said. "...okay", Steve then said after a few moments. "Okay then."

Tyler smiled, averting his gaze so he could let Steve draw without feeling like Tyler is watching his every move. He rested his head back as he let Steve draw on his hand; he had no idea what it was gonna be. It wasn't a shape he recognized, so he was curious to see what it was.