"And I genuinely love him. I genuinely am in love with him. I just... find it so hard to figure out what to do now", he muttered. "'Cause what Jordan and Mike said... they were right", Tyler sighed softly as he ran a hand down his face. "Dave, he... He does make me feel insecure", he muttered. "Example... I have been working on my muscle growth quite a lot, or so I thought... I thought I was making progress", Tyler said. "And I felt proud of the growth, but when I asked Dave what he thought..." he trailed.

"What did he say?" Steve asked. Tyler didn't wanna say it, but he already started to give the example, so he had to finish it. "He said it wasn't too bad for someone who'd had an eating disorder", Tyler said softly.

"Ohhh I wanna snap his neck", Steve muttered under his breath, his hands turning to fists. Lucas reached behind Tyler to Steve, gently touching his arm. "He's still his boyfriend baby", Lucas softly warned, and Steve bit his lip, then nodded. "...right, sorry", he said. He cleared his throat.
"Uhm... what he said wasn't very... nice", Steve said. "Okay now you're being too kind", Lucas said.

Tyler let out a laugh. "Gosh, I don't even know why I'm laughing", he said. "You're tearing my boyfriend apart left and right and I'm laughing", he shook his head softly as he buried his face in his hands for a moment. "I just missed you and your weird and awkward way of saying things like that, I missed Lukey being the most mature one who keeps us in check, I miss you guys so much", Tyler said. "We're right here and we're not going away anymore Ty", Lucas said. "No matter how many voicemails you'll send us, we're not gonna stay away anymore", Steve gave him a slight, playful shove. "Please keep that promise", Tyler said. He reached into the inner pocket of his jacket, as he pulled two of the same items out.

"Please take them, and please never let me take those from you again", Tyler said as he gave both of them their access all areas passes back. "I've been holding on to these since you gave them back... to have something that was once yours with me", he said. "I don't wanna keep them myself anymore, I need you to have them", he said. "Like this picture you guys sent me..." he took the phone case off his phone and he showed them the Polaroid. "My loves forever", Tyler said softly as he looked at the picture, before he put the phone case back on.

"I'm putting it on and never taking it off again", Steve said as he hung the AAA-pass around his neck, and Lucas did the same. "You'll never get your hands on these ever again", Lucas smiled softly, which made Tyler smile too.

"Have you guys seen that my setlists suck?" Tyler asked. "...little bit", Steve said. "He asked me to stop singing about my exes", Tyler said. "...meaning that I only have like 20% left that I could sing I guess", Tyler sighed softly. "My songs, the ones that made me so successful... I can't play them anymore", he said.

"From today on, you can", Lucas said. "'Cause this is your career, Ty, and you can't risk that for anyone. From today on, you can sing the songs you want to sing. No more bad reviews about your setlist. You can play what you want to play and what your fans want to hear", he said.

"I can't, this whole setlist is set in stone. The lighting programs, the audio, all of it is done already", Tyler sighed. "Maybe", Steve said. "But Shap and Shane have been making sure to fully prepare that for your biggest songs too, and some of your own personal favorites", Steve said. "They're fully ready to change the setlist as soon as you give them the green light", he said.

"...You're kidding", Tyler softly said. "They have?" he asked. Lucas hummed. "This intervention wasn't just an impulsive decision", Lucas said. "We all planed this together. It was the only way we could think of to get you back", he said.

"I guess that worked", Tyler blushed. "...but please no more interventions 'cause I fucking hate those things", he said. "I'm just really glad that this time the outcome is positive 'cause I got you back", he said.