NEW BOOK/UPDATES

Hello, coochie comrades... miss me yet?

I made a few announcements a while back, (please check them out if you haven't already), but great news... I got something new for you guys!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Fortuitous; happening by accident or chance rather than design.

• Saylor gets a job offer in her hometown, which she gladly accepts. She misses her hometown, her family, and especially her best friend, Hadley... but what will happen when Hadley's sister, Emerson, also moves back to town?

• The two may discover they have more in common than they ever thought possible as well as be forced to process some underlying feelings they thought they buried.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be uploading the first three chapters of my new book tonight, but unfortunately my upload schedule is undetermined.

I'm a bit busier this time around, leaving less time to edit and write, so I won't be able to stick to a schedule like I did with Ethereal.

Speaking of Ethereal, I have one last bonus chapter coming out this month 👀

I love Rhea and Cami dearly, but I think it's time for a new couple to shine and I hope you guys are just as excited to read this new story as I was writing it.

Until next time 🫡