Chapter Sixty-One: Maine

Rhea's POV: 🔞NSFW Warning🔞

I lay on my side and wake up to the feeling of soft kisses along the side of my face and neck as Cami wraps her arm around me and pulls me close to her.

"Wake up, baby." She says softly as she continues to pepper my face with kisses.

I groan as I shrug my shoulders, indicating it's far too early to wake up. Cami doesn't take this for an answer though as she grabs my shoulder and pins it to the mattress, causing me to lay on my back as she quickly straddles my waist.

"Get up, sleepy head." She says, leaning down to kiss my nose, neck, and collarbone.

I groan once again, trying to rub the grogginess from my eyes as she continues to kiss and rub her hands up and down my sides in an attempt to ease me into my waking up process.

This morning has been the most chipper I've seen Cami in the last few mornings. In fact, Cami has seemed a lot happier since last night.

I was worried that last night would be too much for her, but after seeing her talk with Emory, she seemed to do a 180.

She's been super happy and was even joking with Emory a good portion of the night, which warmed my heart to see the two of them getting along. I don't know what the two of them talked about, but I'm glad it brought some type of ease to Cami and their relationship.

"I'm up." I say as I wrap my arms around her and pull her close to me.

"No, you're not!" She protests in my arms as I close my eyes once again.

I laugh as she breaks out of my grasps and hits me with one of my pillows, which causes me to retaliate by grabbing the pillow below my head to hit her with. My sleepiness instantly disappearing from my body as we smack each other with the pillows and our laughter echos off the walls in my small room.

I grab her waist as I throw her into the mattress, straddling her waist and grabbing her pillow to toss to the side before pinning her wrists to the bed. My smile instantly disappearing from my face as her lust filled eyes look up into mine.

Cami and I haven't had sex while she's been here for many reasons. One, she's been far too stressed to even think about sex and I think she's far too scared to have sex in the same house that all my parents are in. Admittedly, the two of us feeling a strong desire for each other as we look into each other's eyes.

I swallow the lump in my throat as I slowly let go of her wrists, her hands quickly grabbing the collar of my shirt and pulling me down to her as our lips crash into each other.

"I want to fuck you so bad." She whispers in my ear, causing a heat to pool in my core.

"You have no idea the things I want to do to you." I whisper back, bringing my lips back to hers.

She stops me though as she pulls her head from my lips, but keeps her eye contact with me.

"Come with me somewhere." She says, wiggling herself out from underneath me.

I get off her and sit on my bed as I look at her, confused as she pulls out two suitcases and starts packing.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

She stops what she's doing and walks over to me, cupping my cheeks in her palms as she looks deeply into my eyes.

"Do you trust me?" She asks.

"With my life." I respond.

"Then pack a suitcase and come with me somewhere." She reiterates, leaving a sense of mystery in the air.