Bonus: Two Years Later...

Rhea's POV:

I pull my truck into the school's parking lot, paint and dust littering my clothes as I quickly exit my vehicle and run towards the school.

I got a little caught up in the house Cami and I were currently flipping, and I lost track of time, which meant I was about 15 minutes late for picking up Beck.

I enter the school, rapidly pulling out my ID so they can let me in and head towards the IEP resource room. I see the door is already open as I knock, alerting him and his teacher, who are working on flash cards, that I am there.

Beck recently was diagnosed with ADHD, and they suspect he struggles with a learning disability, which is why he needs an IEP. He meets with his teacher every day and it's usually at the end of the day, so it's always been where I picked him up from.

"Hey." I say softly, a smile forming on my lips as I see Beck.

"Mama!" He yells, quickly jumping up from his spot and into my arms.

His teacher, Ms. Berg, also stands. A smile forming on her freckled face as she greets me.

"Hey, Rhea. Beck did great today." She says.

I nod as she explains all that they did within the last hour and take his bag off her hands.

Ms. Berg has done wonders with Beck, and I think that's the only reason Cami tolerates her, because according to Cami... Ms. Berg has the hots for me.

"You guys have a good one and hopefully you have a good night, Rhea." Ms. Berg says, attempting to hold eye contact with me, but my eyes are only focused on my son.

"Yep, we'll see you next week." I say, rushing out of her room with Beck's hand in mine.

In the last two years, my love for Cami has never wavered or faltered. Loving her has proven to be easy and effortless, the two of us giving each other the love we both need and deserve. There has never been a question on whether or not she is the one. There is not a single set of lips or set of eyes that could pull me from her. My heart only has the capacity for her.

I pull into our long driveway, grabbing Beck's shoes and backpack as he jumps out of the vehicle and runs towards the house. We've decorated it in a way that best represents us and our family, the loft turning into an office space for us to keep up to date with houses and cliental. The boys each got their own room, and we turned the fourth room into a guest bedroom for whoever comes in stays, which we end up getting a lot of visitors with all our family.

I enter the house, hanging my keys up as Beck opens the pantry to find himself a snack. I place Beck's bag on the kitchen island, opening it to see if he has any important paperwork when my phone trills in my pocket.

I rummage around in my cargo pants, grabbing my tape measure, pencil, a few nails, and wrappings as I attempt to find my phone. My hands finally find it, pulling it out to see my mom's name on the screen as I answer it.

"Beck, grandma and gamma are on the phone. Talk to them." I instruct as I hand him the phone.

Beck runs over, grabbing the phone as he talks to my mom and Glenda. I know that's who they really want to talk to when they call either Cami or myself. The two of them still denying anything is going on between the two of them but have been traveling for two years together with no boyfriends.

I continue my search in Beck's bag, pulling out paperwork and throwing the random sheets away and stacking the important ones on the counter when I feel a set of arms snake their way to the front of my body.

"Hey, my love." Cami says in a sultry voice as her hands cascade their way down my abdomen and find themselves under the waistband of my briefs.

I clench my jaw as my core throbs at her contact. She loves to do this, get me worked up the minute I get home, knowing we can't do anything about it.