Chapter Thirty-Eight: Suprise!

Rhea's POV:

"What are you getting her?" I ask as we walk through the busy mall.

"I already got her gift." Savannah says.

"Well, what did you get her?" I ask, impatiently.

It's three days until Cami's birthday and Savannah still has yet to tell me the big plan for her birthday. I have no clue what to get and the only help Savannah has provided was the idea of going to the mall out of town.

"It's a surprise." Savannah says.

"Oh, come on... help her out a little." Sienna says.

"Yeah, you promised you'd help me." I state.

"She's your girl, you should know what she wants." Savannah says, shrugging her shoulders.

I sigh as I scan the stores at the mall. There's plenty of stores, but I want to plan something for her. I don't necessarily want to get her a gift, though something sentimental wouldn't hurt.

There's a clothing shop she likes, a jewelry store, and then my eyes land on the sex shop. It's not specifically a sex shop, it just has those types of items in the back.

The more I look at it, the memory of telling Cami I'd strap her replays in my head. It can't be the main gift, but it might make for something nice for us to do to celebrate her birthday.

"Are you seriously eyeing the sex shop?" Savannah asks in disgust from behind me.

"No." I lie.

"You so were." Sienna says beside me.

"Hey, not helping." I whisper to her, elbowing her side.

Savannah gags, "I'm going to vomit."

"You can't judge me if you're not going to help me." I lecture.

She rolls her eyes, "I'm going to the food court. Sienna can help you shop in there, but I don't want to see the evidence of what you get, so please bring it to the car and out of my sight as soon as you're done."

I nod as Savannah quickly walks away from us.

"She handled that much better than I thought she would." Sienna says as we walk towards the store.

"Hey, she shouldn't have been watching me so intently. She hurt herself on that one." I say.

Sienna laughs as she links her arm with mine and we enter the store.

"So, how are you and lover boy?" I ask as we make our way to the back of the store.

She sighs, "It didn't work out."

I eye her curiously, "what? why not?"

"He's too bronze, not enough brains." She says as her eyes scan the selection.

"Maybe you need one of these." I say, pointing to a toy displayed on the wall.

"I'd probably get more satisfaction." She says in a serious tone.

We both laugh as we look along the wall once more, trying my best to refrain from the 'I told you so's'.

"What about this one?" She asks, pointing to a strapless strap.

"Not enough control for me and it fits kind of weird." I say, walking along the back wall.

"What made you realize he wasn't for you?" I ask, taking an item off the wall and analyzing it.

"He didn't really know me. He was more concerned with my looks than my brains. I want someone who wants both, you know?" She asks.

"Totally. I think that's a reasonable thing to ask for." I say, placing the item back on the wall.