Chapter Thirty-One: I Appreciate You

Rhea's POV: 🔞NSFW Warning🔞

"You sure you don't want to come out with us?" Sienna asks as I walk them to the door.

"No, she's got to video chat with her girlfriend." Savannah says as she winks at me.

Sienna raises a brow as she observes the situation.

"Oh, well... you can't miss that." Sienna says with a hint of unsureness in her tone.

"Yep." I urgently say as I guide them out the door before anyone can question anything.

Tyler and Sienna slowly shuffle down the front steps and Savannah quickly hugs me before following them.

"I'm going to get fucked up tonight, so don't keep the door unlocked!" Savannah yells as she makes her way down the drive way.

I laugh as I wave her off and head back inside. I enter the dinning room and pick up the last bit of dishes before heading into the kitchen to see the prettiest blonde I've ever laid eyes on washing dishes.

"Hey, beautiful." I whisper in her ear as I place the dishes in the sink.

"Hello, sweetheart." She says as she cranes her neck back to kiss me.

"Sweetheart? That's new." I say as I wrap my arms around her and slowly rock her back and forth to the music she has on.

She doesn't say anything, but simply smiles as she melts into my touch. My heart feels warm and complete as I hold her.

I gently pepper kisses along her her neck and smile against her skin as I smell her perfume. She turns and smiles softly at me before she puckers her lips to tell me to kiss her without using words, which I follow my directions and place a soft kiss on her lips before parting from her.

"You wash, I'll rinse and dry." I state as I pull out a rag.

She looks at me with a soft expression as she rests her sudsy hands on the edge of the sink.

"What?" I ask as I place the rag on my shoulder.

"I just don't get how someone ever let you go." She says.

"I don't know... I'm perfect." I joke.

"Oh, shut it." She says with a smirk as she flicks the water at the ends of her fingers at me.

"Hey!" I protest.

I quickly grab her and tickle her as she throws her head back in a fit of laughter. The sound is pure bliss, but it's so loud I don't hear Graham's footsteps as he enters the kitchen.

"Hey." I hear Graham say in the kitchen entrance.

I quickly take my hands off of Cami and she quickly adjusts herself as she turns back to the dishes.

"Hey, bud." I say, trying to control my breathing.

His eyes flicker between Cami and I before a subtle smirk forms on his lips.

"I just wanted to give this back to you." He says as he hands me my necklace.

"It's fine... you can keep it." I say, putting my hand out to stop him.

Cami looks up from her dishwashing and watches the interaction.

"You sure?" He asks.

"Yeah, it's yours." I insist.

"It's not important to you?" He asks.

"It is... that's why I'm giving it to you." I state.

From my peripheral, I see Cami's eyes soften in a look of admiration and her smile widen at the interaction.