Chapter Sixty-Three: A New Chapter

Rhea's POV:

"Here, let me help you with that." I insist, lifting the box that Glenda is struggling with.

"I'm too old to be helping your asses move." Glenda jokes.

"Then why don't you just sit there and look pretty." I say, making my way out of the front door.

Once outside Beck zooms by my legs, ducking Mariana as she attempts to grab him. Graham is giving Mateo a hug and Cami is orchestrating the moving process with Dean, Ryan, and I running to get boxes to give to the rest of the group while they organize and sort the boxes on the moving trailers.

Cami and I officially found a place, or rather Dean did. I tried the house hunting process and no matter how many houses I visited, nothing felt like home. I couldn't imagine Cami and I raising our family in any of the homes I toured, and I was starting to get defeated when Dean offered me the house in Maine.

I had a hard time believing he was being serious because he jokes about so much shit. Even though him and Lena have bent over backwards for their kids, I just didn't feel like I was deserving of the house in Maine, but he was insistent.

Dean gave us the house, but we still have to pay off the mortgage, which we were more than fine with. Cami also got a job there, working for another real estate place to make extra cash as we start up our house flipping business which, I'm going to start up as soon as we get there with all the money I accumulated while working for Dean.

"Cami, Rhea's flirting with me again!" Glenda jokingly yells out as she exits the house.

Cami turns around, her eyebrows furrowing as Lena places her hands on her hips next to her and narrows her eyes on me.

"You know I got a soft spot for older women." I joke as I approach Cami, earning no laughs from anyone but Glenda and the kids.

Dean fights back a laugh too, quickly walking past me towards the house as he gives me a look that silently tells me I'm walking a fine line.

"Want me to beat her up?" Emory asks, exiting the back of the trailer.

"No, no fighting for you." Grant insists with Jory strapped to the front of him in his baby carrier as he munches on some puffs.

"Don't worry, I got this." Savannah insists, walking over to me and socking me in the arm.

"Ouch." I say, shoving the box I was holding into her chest.

"Hey, fuck you." She says with a smirk, handing the box over to Riley before jumping on my back and messing with my hair.

"Okay kids, enough." Cami lectures, coming over to us and pulling her daughter off of me.

Savannah and I laugh as do those around us. Despite the moving process being a bitch and a half, we've all been able to keep it fun.

I look over to Cami as she rolls her eyes and smirks at our antics. It's hard to believe that we finally got to this point, almost one year later. We're going to be moving in together and raising the family like we always talked about, but we still haven't heard a word from Ethan.

Ethan is entitled to supervised visits, but he hasn't seen the kids since the divorce finalized. Cami kept waiting for her to be served to go back to court, but no such paperwork arrived. In fact, Ryan told us he may have ended up knocking up his little girlfriend back in New York.

The boys didn't take the news well and neither did Cami. The boys, clearly having an issue with Ethan just up and starting a new family as soon as their parents' divorced finalized and I think they partly fear that the kid will get the treatment they always wanted.