Bonus: A Wedding

Rhea's POV:

I play with the ring box in my pocket as I try to calm my nerves.

"Why are you stressing? I'm the one getting married." Savannah questions as Sienna helps her with her dress.

I snap my eyes over in her direction, "you know why I'm nervous."

Savannah smiles at me, "I can't wait!"

I smile as I shake my head and walk over to her, "are you sure you're okay with me asking her on your wedding day?"

"It was my idea. You know my conditions." Savannah says with a devious smirk on her lips.

I know that smirk, that smirk means she's up to something. What are you up to today, Savannah?

I take a look at her dress as Sienna finishes fluffing the train, my eyes watering as Savanah does a spin, her eyes meeting mine and glossing over.

"Don't cry you pussy or I'll cry." She lectures.

I chuckle slightly as I fight back my tears and wrap my arms around her, "you make a beautiful bride. Riley is so incredibly lucky to have you."

Savannah's eyes prick with tears, "fuck you, I told you not to make me cry. This makeup was not easy to do."

I laugh as I let go of her, fanning her eyes with my hands as Sienna walks over to us.

"I can't believe Savannah is getting married before either of us." Sienna teases.

"I know, what the fuck?" I joke.

Savannah scoffs, "what's that supposed to mean?"

"Savannah, the longest thing you were ever committed to was that damn teddy bear of yours." Sienna jokes.

I laugh, "god, that raggedy thing. She still sleeps with it, ya know?"

"Savannah, you're 26." Sienna lectures.

"He has a name!" Savannah interjects.

"Oh yeah, what was it?" Sienna questions as she taps her chin in thought.

"Mr. Rosevelt." I answer with a smile.

Sienna giggles as she remembers the name, Savannah scowling at the two of us.

"So, do Riley and Mr. Rosevelt have to fight for cuddles or how does that work?" Sienna asks.

"Riley cuddles Savannah and Savannah cuddles the bear." I explain.

Sienna begins to laugh as Savannah shoves us both, "you two better stop or I'll revoke both of you from being part of my wedding party."

"What? You got two friends to spare for the day?" I ask.

"I'll make Emory and Lena my bridesmaids. They're better behaved than you two." Savannah threatens.

I know Savannah means it, especially when Emory and Lena have become her family as well. We do vacations together, some holidays together, and Savannah even has Emory's kids in the wedding.

Sienna and I softly smile to each other, "alright, fine. We'll stop."

The three of us pull each other in for a group hug. It's hard to think that at one point, I didn't ever think I'd have this type of bond with other people, but Savannah and Sienna are so much more than my friends. They are my family.

There's a slight knock on the door and I head over answer it, seeing Dean on the other side. His hazel eyes flicker along my body, trying to read me before looking past me and at Savannah.