Chapter Twenty-Four: Heartbeats

Rhea's POV: 🔞NSFW Warning🔞

I get out of my shower and make my way to my dresser. I pull out a pair of briefs and a sports bra to put on before collapsing onto the bed. My anxiety completely wore me out for the day.

I feel myself slowly nod off and for a second I think I'm hallucinating when I hear knocking on my door.

"Rhea?" I hear muffled on the other side of the door.

"Come in." I say as I slowly sit up.

In walks a very sexy Cami. She's wearing her robe, but even in my sleepiness I can tell she's got nothing on underneath.

I watch as her eyes lighten and her cheeks redden when she see me. I love watching her reactions when she sees me, regardless if it's checking me out or not.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of your beauty gracing my eyes?" I ask as she walks over to end of the bed.

"A very exhausted toddler." She says with a laugh.

I laugh as I lean my head against her abdomen and place my hands on her hips. She gently plays with my loose curls at the end of my hair and the room feels calm. She makes me calm, who would have ever thought?

"Are you tired?" She asks.

"Yes, but I'm never too tired for you." I say as I look up at her.

She softly smiles as she cups my cheeks and brings her lips to mine.

"Are you okay after today?" She asks as she holds my face and looks deeply into my eyes, "we never really talked about it."

"I'm fine, being called a slur doesn't really bother me. I was more mad about his kid shoving Graham." I explain.

"It bothered me." She says as she rubs her thumb against my lips.

"Why?" I ask.

She drops her hands from my face and crosses arms across her chest.

"I guess it bothered me that he said it to you and also how aggressive he was towards you." She explains.

"Were you scared?" I ask.

"Weren't you?" She asks.

"No... green giant over there wasn't any different from the meat heads at my school when I first came out. They're insecure Cam, so they pick on something that they think is going to hurt me, but I'm secure in my body and my sexuality. It took me a long time to get to this point and I'm not going to let some insecure man make me feel small." I state.

She searches my eyes as she pushes back my hair to get a better look at me.

"I just didn't want anything bad to happen to you." She says, barely loud enough for me to hear.

"Are you going soft, Cami?" I ask with a chuckle.

"You really need to learn when to shut up." She says as she pushes me back into the bed.

"Ooo, I like the dominance, Cam." I joke.

"Oh, yeah?" She asks as she straddles my waist.

I can feel her warm cunt against my briefs and the feeling alone cause a pulse in mine. I place my hands on her hips as I observe her perfect silhouette. I can't wait to get her out of this robe.

"You sure you don't wish I was Alex right now?" She jokes.

I roll my eyes, "Cami, she doesn't even come close to you. You're literally ethereal."