Chapter Thirteen: DJ Got Us Falling In Love?

Rhea's POV:

It's currently Saturday night, the night Savannah wanted us to go out clubbing. I decided after the week I was currently having, I needed this. I was also thinking that tonight could be a good night to possibly advance things with Sienna.

I've actually been thinking about Sienna a lot. Things with Sienna are easy. We get along really well, she's loyal, and she has an amazing personality with impeccable humor. She'd be someone that would be really good for me. I need good and I deserve it.

I've also been thinking about Cami a lot. It's been two days since the kitchen incident and I know I may of came off strong, but I'm so sick of the false perceptions she has about my character. I've also been really annoyed that she hasn't even acknowledged me since then. She has done everything in her power to avoid being anywhere I've been, but I try myself to not think too deeply about it and let it go. It hasn't been easy, though. She's always there - always in my mind, no matter how hard I try to not think about her.

I focus on myself in the mirror as I button my shirt, leaving my chest mostly exposed. It's the club, plus I want Sienna to look.

I make my way down the stairs and see hardly any lights are on in the house. It's late, but I'm still able to notice the bit of light coming from the kitchen as I start to approach it and hear women's laughter coming from inside.

I enter the kitchen and see Savannah, Glenda, and Cami huddled around the kitchen island.

"Oh my god." Glenda says and her eyes trail down my body and her jaw drops.

I watch as Cami and Savannah turn around to look at me. Both their eyes widen and I can't help but notice that my body feels warm as Cami's eyes also trail my body. I smile to myself as I watch her struggle to swallow the lump in her throat and her eyes are focused on my breasts.

Yeah, now you'll notice me.

"I look good?" I ask as I go over to hug Glenda.

"Good? Kid, you look hot!" Glenda says as she pulls on my shirt a little bit.

"I have pasties on underneath, but nice try." I say with a laugh as I look over to Savannah whose jaw is still slack.

"You okay?" I ask.

She immediately shuts her jaw and forces her eyes to meet mine. I then notice her start to approach me with an evil smirk. Do I run now or later?

"I'm okay, but Sienna is not going to be when she sees you looking like this." She says as she puts her hands on my shoulders.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Dude, she's going to want to jump your bones so fucking bad when she sees you. I doubt you two last at the club longer than an hour." She says.

From behind Savannah I watch as Cami chokes on the bit of wine she's drinking.

"I mean, I know I would." Glenda jokes.

"Mom." Cami lectures.

"What? You're saying you wouldn't hit this if you were single?" She asks.

I watch as Cami's eyes dilate as she takes in my figure. I notice her cheeks turn red and I wonder what thoughts are going through her head right now.

"Mom wouldn't be able to handle Rhea." Savannah says.

"What makes you think that?" Cami asks, sounding offended.

"Mom... You've had boring, vanilla, hetro sex all your life. You wouldn't be able to handle that gay shit. Lesbians can literally last for hours, you got to be built different for that." Savannah explains.