Dumbasses: This World Is Filled With Them

*sighs*

This generation.

They're glued to their phones, crossing the street without looking both ways, not paying attention because they value their phones over their own damn lives.

This generation is FILLED with people like them.

We were pulling up into Costco, right? We're waiting for someone to get into their car so we could take their spot when they left.

This is where the dumbasses of the world comes into this rant:

There was this man who was on his phone as he was driving his cart. The lady was backing up right in front of him and he wasn't even paying attention!

Two scenarios could've happened due to his stupidity:

1. He could've smashed into her car (which would've been his fault because he wasn't looking).

2. She could've run him over (which, unfairly, would've been her fault because she should've been in control of her car).

HE WASN'T EFFING PAYING ATTENTION BECAUSE HIS PHONE WAS, APPARENTLY, MORE IMPORTANR THAN HIS OWN DAMN LIFE!

Irresponsible dumbasses with phones must be one of my biggest pet peeves because their phones take main priority over everything else in their lives.

Irresponsible dumbasses should not be able to have phones!

Admittedly, I love my phone. Can't live without it. But at least I'm careful when walking across the street! At least I pay attention to where I was going!

Sure, if she hit him, it would've been partly her fault for not looking but it also would've been his own fault in the sense that he wasn't looking.

After he sped-walked past her car once he realized she was backing out, he continued to be glued to his phone.

Life?

Nah, that's overrated.

I have my phone. That's far more important than some dumb life.

*sighs*

I'm so disappointed in this world right now.