Mom: It Wasn't My Fault

❗DOUBLE UPDATE ❗

❗DOUBLE UPDATE ❗

Mom: It Wasn't My Fault

A follow up on the whole 'Vegas' situation:

I left my room and Mom said to me that my Aunt (my other Aunt, not the one we're celebrating) told her that she was able to get two rooms somewhere.

My Mom said that they came up with a compromise that if I really don't want to go on the party bus, I can just go to my Aunt's room and not go, but go everywhere else with them.

DON'T GET ME WRONG, THAT'S A NICE COMPROMISE AND I'M GLAD THEY'RE MAKING AN EFFORT TO COME UP WITH COMPROMISES TO GET ME TO COME.

Then she started saying that I have to suck it up and 'put my big girl panties on' (like my anxiety crying makes me a baby) because they want to have a good time.

Saying that, she says:

"No one had a good time at your 21st because you were crying and we had to leave."

(Or something along those lines)

...

Excuse me?

EXCUSE ME??

You're blaming me for everyone's misery that day when it was all YOUR fault??

First of all, they seemed to have a good time. They stayed while my cousin took a group of us to a restaurant. They had such a good time, my brother got WASTED!

And second of all, what??

I TOLD YOU I DIDN'T WANT TO GO TO THE FUCKING BAR!

Looking back, I did write a separate rant about my Mother and how she can't decide whether I should communicate or not titled: Communication: Make Up Your Effing Mind!!! where I talked about the situation. I told her I didn't want to go to the bar and

SHE STILL FUCKING MADE ME!!

SO DON'T OVER-EXAGGERATE AND SAY THEY DIDN'T HAVE A GOOD TIME BECAUSE OF ME!

I WARNED YOU I DIDN'T WANT TO GET A DEADLY VIRUS AND DIE, YET YOUR DELUSIONAL BRAIN THOUGHT IT WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY WE WERE CELEBRATING. NOT MINE. SO YOU MADE ME GO ANYWAY.

Ugh!

I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND MY MOTHER SOMETIMES!!

I'M IN A MOOD WHERE I DON'T WANT TO GO ANYWHERE WITH HER IF I'M GONNA RUIN EVERYONE'S TIME.

IT'S CLEAR THEY DON'T WANT ME THERE SO I'LL JUST FUCKING STAY HOME IF THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT!

*sighs*

I'm sorry.

I just needed to get that off my chest because Mom made it seem like it was my fault. I even started tearing up as I was writing this.

Anyway...

Thanks for listening (or reading)!