Wattpad: What Now?

Wattpad: What Now?

It should not have been this DAMN hard to fill out an awards form!

First, I had to add a link which used to go smoothly on my phone, right?

Well, for some reason, the engine search I used decided to be a bitch this morning and I couldn't log in. It was a different format for the Wattpad log-in page too for some reason. Like the format you would've seen on your laptop. I tapped the 'log in' button...

Nothing effing happened.

Out of frustration, I tapped it repeatedly and it zoomed in and out, but no response.

WTF??

Second, I decided to do the easier way (which I should've done in the first place) and retrieved the link via the app. I returned to the comment section of the award book and tried to paste the form that I started before this bullshit happened. It pasted the link here, but there was no option to view my clipboard to paste the form.

I HAD TO START ALL TF OVER AGAIN!

Not that it was that hard to rewrite at all, but still. I still should've had the option to view my effing clipboard which I no longer have the option to do.

I don't know if it's the new comment section format or whatever, but it's just frustrating as hell!

*sigh*

I'm sorry. I'm still a little sick so the littlest things are pissing me tf off these days.