My Room: I Miss Having My Own Space

Let me start off with the backstory

If you've been following me for long enough, you'd know that my parents and I moved (or my Mom and I so far since my Dad hasn't found a job here yet).

The other day, my Mom starts to organize her clothes. Like, what she wants to keep and what she wants to give away. Leading her room to be a total mess of clothes. There are piles of clothes on her bed, on the loveseats, in boxes on the floor — it's a freaking mess!

So for the past few days, she's been sleeping in my room.

DISCLAIMER

I don't mind her sleeping in my room. I like the company, so I really, truly don't mind her sleeping there.

HOWEVER...

When she's on the phone with someone, 

she drives me out of my own room.

Just last night, I wanted to watch my YouTube videos on my TV (not videos I MADE, but the new videos posted by my fave youtubers).

I had to watch it in the living room.

I couldn't lay down comfortably in my own bed, watching my own TV because I wouldn't be able to focus on whatever I was watching BECAUSE SHE WAS YAPPING ON THE FUCKING PHONE!

All I would hear would be her phone call and the person on the other line.

AND!

This morning after working out on the elliptical, I changed out of my sports bra and shorts...

in the guest bathroom.

Like some kind of peasant.

Because again...

SHE WAS ON THE DAMN PHONE!

I don't feel comfortable changing in front of my Mom. Even though she's my Mom, I STILL don't feel comfortable. So I had to take my PJs into the bathroom and change in THERE. NOT IN MY OWN ROOM WHERE I'M SUPPOSED TO, BUT IN THE DAMN BATHROOM!

I like having my own space to watch TV, get changed, get up whenever I want without having to worry about waking her up.

WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO TOTALLY TAKE OVER MY ROOM?!

[ TINY RANT BELOW ]

Mom and I are watching a 'in remembrance' movie about the Queen where the family members watch old videos.

Mom says 'she had two boys'

I go: "who's she?"

Because my Mom never understood the use the names and how important they are when explaining stuff.

She proceeds to say the names of the two boys.

I go: "who's she??"

Still didn't answer the question.

WHO THE BLOODY HELL IS 'SHE'??