My Account: For Eff's Sake, Stop Bugging Me!

I'm not going to disclose too many details about what account I'm talking about for obvious, privacy reasons, but this is such a pain in my ass!

Every so often, I get these notifications from the same app — one of them being about a new notification in a hidden folder or whatever the hell that means. I'm sick and tired of receiving these notifs so I figured I'd sign in, receive these notifs and move on with my life, hoping I wouldn't get them anymore.

I'm so effing done with this BS.

First, it asked me for the pattern that I forgot so I clicked on 'forgot pattern'. I had to sign in to the account in order to set up the new pattern. I also forgot my password to even sign in. It said to use 8 characters with a combination of letters, numbers and symbols.

IT WOULD GIVE A LIST OF SYMBOLS THAT YOU CANNOT USE AND IT'S PRETTY MUCH 99% OF THEM ON MY KEYBOARD!

I kept trying these random ass passwords about fifty times, nothing worked. Until I FINALLY figured one out (using a symbol that was on the 'do not use' list, but whatever). Then, it goes back to the screen with the pattern and I choose to reset it now knowing my login info for the account.

I did that. It was fine. And then, it asked for a verification code for some dumbass reason and another time, asked me for a code that was sent to my other device.

IT DIDN'T EVEN MENTION WHAT OTHER DEVICE!

It also kept asking me (for about three times): "Are you trying to sign in on your account?"

"Are you trying to sign in on your account?"

NO EFFING SHIT, I'M TRYING TO SIGN IN TO THE ACCOUNT! WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M PULLING MY HAIR OUT TRYING TO DO??

All this time wasted just for a dumbass, probably nonexistent new notif that I keep getting. It shouldn't be this much of a pain in the ass to login to an account and check on a new notif, like wtf??

I'm sorry for going on and on about something that doesn't even matter anymore, but the process was irritating the shit out of me the more times I was met with a screen that didn't show a new notif.