Mom: It's Not Gonna Happen Again

Surprise! A triple update! Bet ya weren't expecting that!

Neither was I!

Until I was going about my evening, you know. Brushing my teeth, doing my thing.

...and then, BOOM!

Now, this had been on my mind for a little while. I don't know if it's my current lack of life or the latter half of my period that's making me irritated about this, but here we go.

My bday was in March and my brother and future sister got me a $50 Amazon gift card. It was a great gift! I don't often order something on there, but if I ever need anything, I know I have a gift card saved from Christmas or a bday.

Sounds normal, right?

Well, this is where the rant comes in. My mother asks to "borrow" my gift card. I don't remember why, but she did and I agreed because she said that she'd buy me another one.

Shortly after, we had a hair appointment and my haircut cost around $40. She said that she won't get me my gift card anymore because I owed her that money for my haircut.

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF I OWED YOU MONEY! THAT WAS STILL A BIRTHDAY PRESENT THAT MY BROTHER AND FUTURE SISTER SPENT MONEY ON FOR ME TO USE! NOT YOU! ME!

It may seem like I'm overreacting, and some of you may say that too, but the point is is that I was excited to open my bday card and find that gift card, but she was the one that got to use it. What if I wanted to save up for Christmas presents I needed to buy this year? The more Amazon gift cards, the better, right?

Well, my mother stealing a gift card didn't help with that.

The next time I get another one for a holiday, she isn't using it. I don't care if it's important or not, I ain't (that's right! I said ain't) giving her shit!

So suck on th—

Sorry. Nevermind. I was going to say it, but I lost my nerve (😂)