Dad: Listen To Your Gah-Damn Wife!! (prt. 2)

Yes.

ANOTHER one about my selfish, phone-obsessed father who doesn't give a shot about anyone else but himself.

My mom was starting to tell him a story about a joke I said earlier. And as you can guess by the title and the opening of this rant, his eyes were glued to his phone. He was texting his sister and showed mom pictures she sent him.

I get it. Old people tend to not be able to multi-task. But that's where you put your damn phone down and give her your undivided attention. Don't just choose your phone over your damn wife like a selfish asshole!

She just let him get away with not listening too! That's another thing. She didn't get as mad as I did (well, on the inside, at least. If I verbally expressed my anger toward him, he'd beat the shit out of me). But she just shrugged it off and in the meantime, I can't get out of my head that he was more focused on his phone than his wife.

HE SHOULDN'T EVEN HAVE A DAMN PHONE IF HE'S GONNA ACT LIKE THAT!!

He didn't even apologize and let her continue her story. Because he just straight up doesn't give a tiny rat's ass! When she asked him if he was listening, he just looked up from his phone and stared at her, moving on back to his phone. He didn't even hear her asking him if he was listening!

WHAT THE HELL, DUDE?!? PUT THAT DAMN PHONE AND LISTEN TO YOUR DAMN WIFE! YOU ACT LIKE IT'S THE HARDEST THING TO DO!

*sigh*

I'm sorry about this rant. I know it's repetitive, but it just pisses me off that he complains about this generation being glued to their damn phones when he does the same damn thing.

Question: What are some of the biggest red flags that you've found in a man?