Wattpad On iPads: Android 1, Apple 0

Apple has its perks: the fun sound of the keyboard as you type and the whoosh sound when you send a text, the detailed weather reports, FaceTiming, playing games over iMessage, reacting to text messages, etc.

I LOVE this iPad and just in case our phone carrier has a buy one, get one free iPhone sale this Christmas, I have a headstart on figuring out the IOS system.

HOWEVER...

It has its downs.

On Wattpad on my iPad, you can't view your inbox, it only gives you three options of profiles to tag and it won't let you search for books. I mean, the search page works, but when you try to select the genres to get more specific books that you want, it doesn't click on them. I tried to click on Romance.

Nothing.

Romance again.

Nothing.

And again.

NOTHING.

Then out of frustration, I randomly tapped my finger all over the screen and the LGBTQ book options came up, but when I exited out of it, I couldn't get to Romance.

Disclaimer!

Just to be clear, I am very thankful for my aunt and uncle for buying me this iPad. They really didn't have to do that, it was very expensive (I mean, I think it was on sale, but still) and they bought it for me anyway. I can finally FaceTime my family, react to messages like my family always blows up my phone doing. This iPad has been my new best friend and I'm happy they bought it for me even if they didn't have to.

All I'm saying is that Wattpad on Apple products doesn't work too well. Hell, even as I'm typing this, it doesn't automatically switch to the right to left alignment. Meaning, after I switched from the middle to right to left alignment for the title and above disclaimer, I had to start typing and THEN switch it back. I don't know if I explained that right, but hopefully, you know what I mean.

As far as tagging and looking for any messages in my inbox, when I try to tag people for awards, it only gives three profile options and the inbox page doesn't load. Does anyone else with an iPhone / iPad have these problems on Wattpad or is it just me?

Another thing, when you highlight a text when inline commenting, it highlights one word. Not the whole sentence like it does on my phone. You have to highlight the whole sentence YOURSELF. And the order of my books change every time you edit another book. My OCD likes to arrange my books depending on how many reads they have. On the iPad, it doesn't do that. Every time you edit a book, that book becomes the first one. These parts aren't as important, but it's still annoying.

Anyway, I'm rambling and I'm sure you have more shit to do than reading this rant. Thank you for reading and I'll write to you the next time something pisses me off!