Wattpad: Seriously?? What The Hell?!

Surprise!

DOUBLE UPDATE!

WITHIN A HALF AN HOUR!

BECAUSE READING LISTS CONTINUE TO BE A BITCH! 😃

Here me out.

I randomly decided to check my 'Helpful books / Communities' reading list for an open review shop that could review the new and improved There's Only You, right?

Sounds easy enough, right?

Well, it would've been if the reading lists would EFFING LOAD!

First, it would load, but not in order. It loaded starting at a book I added a WHILE ago.

Second, I exited out and pressed the reading list again.

Not much different.

It loaded starting with the most recent, but it didn't load ALL of them. Maybe it loaded five or six.

I have 140+ books in this reading list!

Third, I exited out AGAIN and pressed the reading list AGAIN.

It would say at the top that there are 0 stories in the reading list even while loading. Out of frustration, I would swipe on the screen (as if that would make it load any faster), the spinning circle would stop and it won't load at all.

It's taking everything in me to not scream (I admit, that was being a little overdramatic, but still).

It shouldn't be that hard to load the reading lists and the books added to it.

What if I wanted to refer back to another awards or review shop or something that I deleted from my library because they were too inactive?

How could I access it if THE READING LISTS NEVER FRICKIN LOAD??

It's not like this just started. This always happens whether it's the 'Helpful Books / Communities' reading list or the 'Wattpad Favorites: Highly Recommend'.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone else have this issue? Has it been going on for a while or did it just recently start for you?