Dad: Use Your Damn Room! It's There For A Reason!

⚠️ THIS RANT COULD BRING UP HORRIBLE MENTAL IMAGES THAT MAY BE DISTURBING TO SOME VIEWERS

⚠️ THIS RANT COULD BRING UP HORRIBLE MENTAL IMAGES THAT MAY BE DISTURBING TO SOME VIEWERS. TAKE THE ABOVE GIF AS A WARNING. READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION ⚠️

Dad: Use Your Damn Room! It's There For A Reason!

Men are disgusting.

DISCLAIMER

The above statement is what I feel toward my 'father'. If there happens to be men out there reading this, please do not feel offended. Not all men are ill-mannered, gross pigs like my so-called 'dad'.

Now let's get to the rant.

I was minding my own business in the kitchen when my father comes in only in his boxers. No shirt, no pants. Disgusting. The worst part?

I WAS EATING!!

WHO THE HELL WANTS TO SEE THEIR DAD IN THEIR BOXERS WHILE THEY'RE TRYING TO EAT?? IT FUCKING RUINS THEIR APPETITES!

It wasn't just this morning. It was the yesterday morning and the morning before that as well. Every time he wants to change into his work uniform, he takes his clothes to the living room and dress in there.

LIKE HE DOESN'T HAVE A ROOM DEDICATED TO GETTING DRESSED IN PRIVACY!

USE IT, FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!

He does the same thing AFTER work too. I mean, he undresses in the room, but doesn't get dressed on his way out toward the living room. He's STILL back in his shirtless and pantless look.

Mom and I were trying to watch Friends last night, but HE WAS RUINING IT!

I can understand getting hot when you're sleeping. Especially where we live, during the summer. I get being shirtless and pantless in bed could be more comfortable for men...

BUT!

WHEN ENTERING THE LIVING ROOM WHERE YOUR DAUGHTER IS TRYING TO WATCH TV, FOR EFF'S SAKE!

*sighs*

I'm done with him.

Join me next time I bitch about the immaturity and disgust that is my father.

Have a good day / night!