People: These Are For People To Test Out. Not For You To Sit And Chit Chat!!

I don't know if it's just me, but these selfish, inconsiderate people I can't STAND.

I'm at Costco with my mother and you know how, sometimes, they have outside furniture out in display to test out or other chairs?

(I'm gonna assume you answered yes)

Well, a man was using a chair to sit on his ass to play on his phone.

Something else??

This ladys (who are getting up as I'm typing this) were on the outside furniture display just on their phones to chit chat.

Like wtf??

There are other customers who are actually looking for furniture like that but they can't try it out because you're sitting on them.

The whole time they were there, I was internally pissed off that they were just sitting there on their asses!

What if someone else actually wanted to test it out??

Same with the man in the chair. I don't understand these people.

I'm sorry. This rant is super short but I had to get this off my chest before I thought about it all day.

As always, thank you for reading my rant!

UPDATE: THEY'RE BACK ON THE CHAIRS!! WTF?? AND WE'VE BEEN HERE FOR OVER AN HOUR! DO THEY REALLY NEED TO SHOP OR ARE THEY LOOKING FOR A CHAIR TO SIT THEIR LAZY ASSES ON? FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!