Pam: She's Selfish And Annoying As Hell!

WARNING:

DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE A BIG FAN OF THE TELEVISION SERIES, THE OFFICE. THIS RANT MAY RUIN THE SHOW FOR YOU. I KNOW IT'S JUST A SHOW, BUT THIS CHARACTER REALLY IRKS ME AND I'M USING THIS RANT BOOK AS A CHANCE TO VENT ABOUT HER. SINCE I'M REWATCHING THE SHOW, NOW'S A GOOD TIME.

Let's start with the first season-

Season 1 - She was boring as hell

Season 2 - STILL boring as hell.

Season 3 - Jim starts dating Karen and Pam (already having rejected him) becomes upset.

Season 5 - Jim supports her in going to art school in another state.

Season 9 - Jim gets offered his dream job (also out of state) and instead of supporting him like she did her, she automatically said no because HER dreams are more important.

...

THIS IS WHY SHE FUCKING PISSES ME OFF!

LIKE BITCH, HE SUPPORTED THE HELL OUT OF YOU WHEN YOUR WERE ACHIEVING YOU DREAM, BUT WHEN IT'S JIM'S DREAM, YOU INSTANTLY SAY NO BECAUSE IT'S NOT WHAT YOU WANT.

At least Karen said that if he got the job at corporate in New York, she would've moved with him. THAT'S what a real supportive relationship looks like.

Someone who would uproot their life to support the other person.

*sighs of relief*

Gosh, it feels SO good to have this out in the open!