Low-Lives: How The Hell Is That Fair??

Double update ('cuz people are pissing me off day).

So I'm visiting my aunt in Cali for a couple of weeks, right? Well, we were leaving Walmart and there were homeless people across the street living in tents and shit.

But anyway, here's where the rant comes in...

My aunt and mom say that they don't wanna work because they get everything for free.

They get their tents for free, medicine for free and get this...

They get their effing cell phones for free!!

They don't wanna work because they rather get the shit they want instead of working hard to pay for it!

Like, they vote for the democrats because they know they will give them everything they need for free!

Also, there was a man that was leaving Walmart as we were and he was pissed off because he was in a 'bad mood' and he 'rolled up the receipt and threw it away'. Apparently, they check your receipts which I had never had to do before at any of their stores. Mom said that she guarantees he stole it and was making up shit excuses.

The point is, people need to get off their asses and work for money to pay for their shit just like the rest of us!!

*sighs*

My period is coming up so if people are pissing me tf off today, imagine me when I start PMSing in a couple of weeks lol!