Dad: Grow The Fuck Up!

⚠️ THIS RANT CONTAINS SWEAR WORDS AND DISGUSTING LACK OF MANNERISMS

⚠️ THIS RANT CONTAINS SWEAR WORDS AND DISGUSTING LACK OF MANNERISMS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ⚠️

Dad: Grow The Fuck Up!

Yep.

The second rant in a row about my so-called 'father' (who I'd like to refer to as my baby brother).

*sighs*

Now that he's living with us full time, the rest of this rant book might as well be dedicated to him, for fuck's sake.

Now this one is kind of related to the previous rant. But this time, it's not just about him using my bathroom.

It's him ANNOUNCING what he's doing in the bathroom.

NEW FLASH, DAD! NO ONE GIVES A TINY RAT'S FUCK ABOUT WHAT YOU DO IN THE BATHROOM! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR ONE-YEAR-OLD BRAIN AND GROW THE FUCK UP!

My appetite for breakfast?

Gone.

All because my baby brother can't keep his potty business to himself.

I usually have a protein shake every morning. Not THIS morning! I DON'T FEEL LIKE EATING SHIT ANYMORE BECAUSE OF HIS OVERSHARING!

THIS 'MAN' HAS THE AUDACITY TO TELL ME TO GROW UP FOR THE PAST 23 YEARS BUT IN THE MEANTIME, HE HAS THE SENSE OF HUMOR AND THE MANNERISMS OF A FUCKING ONE YEAR OLD!

WHY COULDN'T I HAVE BEEN BORN TO AN ACTUAL GROWN UP MAN AND NOT TO SOMEONE WHO MIGHT AS WELL HAVE BEEN A BABY HIMSELF?!

UGH! DAD, I'M NOT THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO GROW THE FUCK UP HERE. YOU DO!

*sighs*

I apologize for all the swearing, all caps, for a very short rant and for potentially ruining your appetite. Blame my baby brother for that.