Speaker: No One Needs To Hear Your Whole Fucking Conversation!!

⚠️  THIS RANT CONTAINS LOTS OF SWEARING

⚠️  THIS RANT CONTAINS LOTS OF SWEARING. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ⚠️

Speaker: No One Needs To Hear Your Whole Fucking Conversation!!

On the way home from picking my dad up at the airport, we decided to take mom to a doctor because she hadn't been feeling too well. So I'd been sitting here waiting for over an hour for them to come back out, bored and hungry as shit.

Currently, there's a lady across from me who seems to not know how to put her phone off speaker because SHE KEEPS TALKING ON THE PHONE ON SPEAKER AND NEWS FLASH, NO ONE NEEDS TO HEAR THE WHOLE FUCKING CONVERSATION!!

Even earlier, a lady beside me was on the phone a few times, but at least I couldn't hear every word the other person was saying (there was one call she made where she kept saying 'I'm gonna be so fucking pissed if blah blah blah' and I'm like: 'Okay, we fucking get it. Repeating it isn't going to make things any better).

Now, THIS lady is practically yelling through her mask.

She literally JUST stopped talking on the phone, but she needs to learn how to press the same button twice so the whole fucking waiting room doesn't need to hear the whole fucking conversation!

Fuck!

She's already on the phone already and surprise, surprise, she still doesn't know how to put her phone OFF speaker.

Me starving to death could be part of my fucking crankiness, but she would not stop talking to people and leaving them on speaker.

THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE IN THE WAITING ROOM WHO DON'T NEED TO KNOW YOUR BUSINESS! If you refuse to learn how to work your phone, go the fuck outside!

*sigh*

Sorry for swearing too much in these rants, but it helps to get all of my anger out.