Parking Lot: I Didn't Even Do Anything!

My mom said that it's wrong to hate people, but how can I not when they can be inconsiderate, impatient bitches??

My aunt and I were getting out of the car in the Walmart parking lot and this lady honked at me, literally HONKED at me for opening my car door at the same time she was trying to pull in in the spot next to us.

YOU COULDN'T HAVE WAITED FIVE SECONDS FOR ME TO GET OUT AND CLOSE THE DOOR??

As I got out, she had the literally audacity to smile at me. It wasn't a fake smile or anything, but I just stared at her thinking: "bitch, wtf??"

Even my aunt gave her a dirty look as we walked away. Apparently, they waited until we were inside the store before getting out of their car. I didn't really pay attention to that, but my aunt said it was because they knew they were being rude.

I know this was a super short rant and you were probably expecting one that was a little bit longer, but it just pissed us off at these bitches couldn't have waited just fives seconds to pull in.

And also, when we were in line to check out, an older sister (I don't know their exact relationship) yelled at her younger sister. Telling her to 'don't freak out' and when she went with someone else in their group to check something out in the next aisle over, she told her to stay there in a stern voice.

I can't stand people like this.