Grammarly: You Should Come Up With A Different Name

Yes.

The title of this rant is bashing Grammarly.

And you know what?

They SHOULD change their name.

Now, yesterday I received a review for one of my books that made me feel like a piece of shit writer. The reviewer suggested using Grammarly to at least fix my spelling and shit so I followed the recommendation.

But most of their suggestions are bullshit.

Like, for example, "mom doesn't seem to fit in this context"

Ummmm...

IT DOES!

IT CLEARING EFFING DOES!

There are, like, twenty similar suggestions like that. Even as I'm typing this, it keeps giving me BS corrections.

I mean, there are SOME that are actually necessary. It highlights the mistakes for me, I exit out of my keyboard (I don't remember why. Forgive me, I've been up since 1:30ish for a 6:45 flight) and I have to go through all of the dumbass corrections to get back to my spot.

It calls itself "Grammarly" but they don't seem to know grammar themselves.

Even in the dialogue, they try to fix my errors and I'm like: "My characters can say whatever the fuck they want!"

And sometimes, I think: "I know what I meant, bitch!"

*sigh*

Like I said, I'd been awake since 1:30 so since I'm as irritable as shit, keep a look out for any other updates today.

I'd like to add, in advance, that I'm about to board a plane with annoying ass kids.

Ugh.

Seriously, kids do NOT belong on planes.