Pre-wedding Stress: ALL BECAUSE OF A FUCKING BASTARD

ᴾʳᵉ⁻ᵂᵉᵈᵈⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵗʳᵉˢˢ: ᴬᴸᴸ ᴮᴱᶜᴬᵁˢᴱ ᴼᶠ ᴬ ᶠᵁᶜᴷᴵᴺᴳ ᴮᴬˢᵀᴬᴿᴰ

⚠️ LOTS OF SWEARING AHEAD. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ⚠️ 

So I'm back with another rant…

Sit back and relax with a bowl of popcorn because this one's a doozy.

Three days before the big wedding, my sister's fiance was playing basketball and had an accident caused by a fucktard. He was rushed into the ER the next morning and the doctors took an ultrasound, kept him waiting for a while for different things.

Here's where the rant comes in:

That fucking, selfish bastard.

$35,000 was put into this wedding.

Plus appointments for nails / brows / hair, hundreds of dollars for shoes, dresses, all the flights that everyone paid for to fly up here for the big day.

ALL.

FOR.

NOTHING.

And that fucking bitch did that on purpose.

HE DOESN'T KNOW THE INCONVENIENCE HE'S CAUSED EVERYONE!!!

I DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING WANT TO SPEND ALL THIS MONEY ON DUMBASS SHOES AND NAILS AND MY EYEBROWS, AND IT COULD'VE BEEN FOR NOTHING BECAUSE OF THAT SON OF A BITCH!

This is the WORST timing possible for this to happen.

I WOULD FUCKING SUE THAT BASTARD FOR EVERYTHING HE'S GOT! I WOULD GET A LAWYER INVOLVED, BILL HIM FOR THE URGENT CARE, SURGERY, EVERYTHING!!

It's not just the money, but we've been looking forward to this day for over a year! I've been imagining being a maid of honor (or in a wedding at all) for the first time, walking down the aisle with one of the best men, crying as I watch her walk down the aisle, having fun with family, enjoying the games and photo booth, taking family / wedding party pictures, having Crumbl Cookie for the first time for dessert, everything. Now, it's all going to shit.

If he knew what kind of stress he caused, would he have even felt guilty??

I walked into the kitchen and saw on the clock that it was 4:44 (a sign of the presence of an angel) JUST before it changed so I pray that was a good sign. We found out that my sister's favorite doctor (she's a nurse) is performing the surgery tonight so thank the Lord, but please send prayers our way that everything will fall into place.