Teenagers: What, Are You Too Damn Lazy??

Another one...

About phone-addicted lazy asses.

Mom and I are at Costco, right? I see this teenager sitting on a display couch ON HER PHONE.

Instead of shopping with her mother or dad or whoever tf they came with, they're goofing off on their dumbass phone!

To be fair, maybe she EARNED that phone. Maybe she got good grades, maybe she did chores to earn the money and save up for it or maybe she got it as a birthday / Christmas present.

But she could AT LEAST help her mother or father shop or walk with them. Where the hell even are they??

Ugh!

I know this rant is super short and...I admit, repetitive, but I NEEDED to get this off my chest before I drive myself CRAZYYYY!!

EDIT-

I saw a kid laying inside the cart with a jacket under her butt playing on a phone...

Like WTF??

I know I say this too many times, but KIDS DO NOT NEED PHONES! You're shopping? They get bored? Tell them to bring a toy next time? If they forget or don't want to, they have to deal with it.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

Also, leaving the store, the car parked next to us, their music was so fucking loud!! And they were listening to fucking rap crap! I hate inconsiderate people like this. THEY DON'T GIVE A SHIT!!