Politics: They Don't Seem To Have A Lick Of Faith.

⚠️ THIS RANT CONTAINS MENTION OF GOD

⚠️ THIS RANT CONTAINS MENTION OF GOD. IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE READING ABOUT THIS, FEEL FREE TO SKIP ⚠️

Politics: They Don't Seem To Have A Lick Of Faith.

*sighs*

I have no idea wtf is going on.

With China and this whole balloon over US shit.

But let me tell you one thing that I know.

Bitching about it isn't gonna do shit.

I effing hate it when my parents / family bitch about politics.

You see, this is where the faith concept enters the rant...

I found this quote on Pinterest that went something along these lines:

"You can't worry and have faith in God at the same time."

My family? My parents? The ones who sent me to Sunday School and raised me with God?

They don't have a lick of effing faith in the Lord. If they did, they wouldn't be bitching about this shit they have no control over. That's why I can't even be in the room when they talk about that bullcrap. I can't be around them when they're stressing. Because I stress. I begin to overthink, making it too effing hard to keep my faith.

I don't care wtf is happening in this country. I really don't. As long as we keep our faith, God will protect us.

The bottom line: my parents are effing hypocrites. To raise me to have faith and yet they don't a lick of faith in Him THEMSELVES.

*rubs my temples*

I need to lock myself in my room and watch my favorite YouTubers who happen to have a hell of a lot more faith.

Before I explode!