OCD: Why Can't You Use Your Own Damn Bathroom??

If you've been reading this book since the beginning, you'd know what's about to go down. At least I THINK I've ranted about this before (it does piss me off so damn much so most likely, I have). That's why I titled this "OCD" so if any newcomers took a look at all the subjects of the rants in this book mentioned in the titles, it wouldn't seem like I'm ALWAYS bitching about my father. If you were one of those people, sorry, but y'all had just been clickbaited (which is hypocritical of me tbh seeing as I HATE being clickbaited on YouTube).

Enough of the introduction. Let's get to the actual point of the rant.

My father.

The one who is the subject of these rants more than anybody, it feels like.

He doesn't use his own gah-damn bathroom (I say 'gah' because when I rant in my hand and it feels like a two-syllable moment and I need to say more than just 'damn', I say 'gah' because I don't feel comfortable saying, thinking or typing 'God' followed by that word).

I don't think he's used the master bathroom toilet once. ONCE. My bathroom may be bigger (I mean, the way the master bathroom is set up is that they have a tiny toilet room where you feel claustrophobic when you close the door), but he still has his own damn bathroom.

HE DOESN'T EVEN WASH THEIR HANDS AFTER HE GOES! LIKE WTF?? EVERY TIME I USE MY BATHROOM AFTER HIM, I TOUCH HIS PEE GERMS ON THE DOOR HANDLE WHEN I LEAVE! IF YOU REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE YOUR OWN GAHDAMN BATHROOM, AT THE VERY LEAST, WASH YOUR GAHDAMN HANDS LIKE A NORMAL, MANNERED HUMAN BEING.

I'm sorry for sounding like a broken record constantly bitching about this, but in my head, I have a baby brother. Not a father. I have a baby brother who mom gave up on teaching manners at that point. The part that pisses me off the most is that he doesn't wash his damn hands. LIKE IT'S SO DAMN HARD TO RUN YOUR HANDS UNDER HOT WATER FOR TWENTY SECONDS WITH SOAP, FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE.

UGH! I JUST WANT TO SCREAM AT HIM BUT IF I DO, I KNOW HE'D THROW A FUCKING BITCH FIT FOR HIMSELF.

*sighs*

Be warned. This may not be the last time you read a rant about him acting like a child.