Wattpad: I Can't Even Change My Password

⚠️  THIS RANT CONTAINS LOTS OF SWEARING. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ⚠️

Here's the thing.

I'm trying to change my password, right? You know, it's always safe to change it every once in a while to prevent hacking.

So that's what I did.

I went into my account settings and tried to change my password from there. I had an email sent to me to reset my password. I changed it and confirmed it and pressed enter.

The passwords under 'new password' and 'confirm password' disappeared. I try to sign in with the new password...

DIDN'T FUCKING WORK!

I have repeated this process God only knows how many times and none of my new passwords have fucking worked!

I had to link my Google account, but I'm uncomfortable with that to be quite honest. I don't feel safe with that.

So I tried again.

About ANOTHER fifty (thousand) times.

AGAIN.

NONE OF THE NEW PASSWORDS FUCKING WORKED.

This has happened before when Wattpad had been acting like a bitch.

I tried entering my original password (the one I had before all this stupid shit started)...

IT SAYS IT WASN'T FUCKING VALID!

CLEARLY, IT WAS VALID IF I WAS ABLE TO USE THAT THE FIRST FUCKING TIME AROUND.

HOW AM I FUCKING SUPPOSED TO GET INTO WATTPAD NOW WITHOUT USING MY GOOGLE??

UGH!

I HATE THIS!

Sorry about the all caps, but this is just fucking fucked up!