Politics: You're Ruining Our Country!!

⚠️ THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A POLITICAL RANT. IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THIS TOPIC, PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ⚠️

Like I said in a previous chapter, I try not to get all political in my rants, but I'll try to refrain from it as much as possible. This rant in particular just needs to get out there.

Foreigners.

Moving into our country.

Because the president opened up the border and the liberals want to "help them".

The president is basically letting criminals into our country.

DISCLAIMER

I'm not saying that ALL people moving into our country are bad people. I admit that there was some good people who are genuinely looking for help and I understand that part. HOWEVER, you have to admit that there are some bad people coming here.

Leaving the bank, mom was telling me that a woman in Texas got into the wrong car on accident getting that car mixed up with her own. There was a man in the passenger seat and she excused herself and went into her own car. That man got out, knocked on her window, she opened it to apologize...

He shot her.

...

HE FUCKING SHOT HER!

She made a mistake, like everyone on this planet was made to do, and this psychopath b**** got out of the car to shoot an innocent woman!

Like WTF?

These people are allowing all of these evil foreigners into our country saying: "Come on in! We'll help you. We'll take care of you" and people are getting shot because of these naive idiots.

If these liberals start to complain about the crime rates going up or their children start to get hurt, there's gonna be another rant similar to this one featuring 100x more swear words because they are the ones that invited these people to harm their children. They were asking for it, they got it. They wanted to help terrorists, they got it. Their children get shot, they're the ones to blame.