Parents: Is This Seriously What You're Teaching Your Kids??

I realize I hadn't updated this book in a while and I thought things were pissing me off less.

Oh, how wrong I was.

My family and I went out for dinner last night and there were kids on their iPads and phones at their tables. They rarely looked up. Their eyes were glued to their screens the whole damn time.

And I'm taking my aunt and uncle out for dinner tonight as well to thank them for letting me stay with them for a month. There was a little girl on her fucking tablet, not paying attention to her family at all.

Sure, I'm on my phone as I'm typing this, but we're waiting to be seated so that's different. Last night, I had the willpower to keep my phone in my pocket for the rest of the night.

It's annoying af that these parents are teaching their kids to be rude, antisocial robots, like wtf??

If I were a mom with kids that age, I wouldn't have let them take their devices to dinmer at all. They're bored? Who fucking cares. As long as they're in the moment and not glued to their electronics.

These parents are enabling their child to be stuck on their phones for the rest of their lives.

Sorry. I'm sure y'all are tired of me bitching about this. I'm just tired of SEEING this.