Seriously?: People Have It 1000x Worse!

As you may or may not know, I'm not working at the time. I was put on standby until COVID went away, but then we moved, we kept traveling back and forth to my hometown for my sister's wedding, guardianship stuff, holidays and stuff like that.

Bottom line, I've been watching a TON of YouTube videos.

This rant is about one in particular...

Sam & Jess' "Throwing up on my wife prank" video (I know. 🤢 am I right?).

I LOVE Sam & Jess! Just as much as Jatie, if not more.

But!

There IS a but!

There was one part of the video before the prank that really URKED me. When Jess, the wife, was coming downstairs, she was complaining that there was a cute pair of boots that she found on the Target website. They sold out of them that morning and they were her size.

The worst part...

Wait for it...

SHE EXPECTED SYMPATHY FROM HER HUSBAND.

He was moving the conversation along to set the prank up and she goes:

"Did you hear me?"

...

Yeah.

He heard you.

But maybe, he didn't say anything because he DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR LITTLE SHOE PROBLEM!

I mean, as the title of this rant suggests, there are people who have it waaaaay fucking worse than that.

1. People are dying

2. People are living out on the streets

3. There are children who lost their parents and are in foster care.

The point is, there are people who have it 1000x worse and here she is complaining about the boots that she wanted and couldn't get.

LIKE WTF??

You make a lot of money making these videos (like a shit ton. Apparently, these YouTubers make BANK), you had, at the time, hundreds of thousands of subscribers, now over a million, supporting you in what you love doing the most and here you are, whining that you didn't get the shoes you wanted.

THEY'RE JUST FUCKING SHOES!

WTF IS THE BIG DEAL ABOUT IT?!

CRY ME A RIVER, BUILD A BRIDGE, AND GET TF OVER IT!

Geez!

For heaven's sake!

*sigh*

I'm good now!