A Moody Day: Everything Is Pissing Me Off Right Now!!!

ᴬ ᴹᵒᵒᵈʸ ᴰᵃʸ: ᴱᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᴵˢ ᴾⁱˢˢⁱⁿᵍ ᴹᵉ ᴼᶠᶠ ᴿⁱᵍʰᵗ ᴺᵒʷ!!!

⚠️  LOTS OF SWEARING AHEAD. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ⚠️

We all have moods where everything around you triggers the shit out of you (even when you're NOT on your period).

First of all, where I live, it's 100°+ outside and I hadn't eaten since 11am (it's after 5:30 now).

THAT DOES NOT HELP THINGS.

Mom and I went to pick up our dresses for my sister's wedding from the seamstress which I was excited for, but after, we've been running errands to return shit.

We were at The Dollar Tree and there was this annoying ass kid who wouldn't shut the fuck up.

Kid: "Mama. Mama. Mama."

Mom: "What?"

Kid: "Look!"

1) you bug the fuck out of her only to 'look'

2) you're mother doesn't give a tiny rat's ass so shut the fuck up!

Then my Mom keeps making me go in the stores with her because apparently I didn't look too good and you pass out twice because of dehydration and all of a sudden, you have to go into every single damn store (jk, I understand. It gets hotter waiting in the damn car).

I was in the car outside (I forgot where we were) and the wifi wasn't fucking working. It even got to the point where I was punching my phone screen (as if that would magically work).

Even in the aisle at Walmart we're in now, there's this stupid kid who keeps talking in this whiney ass voice.

I'm just in a grumpy ass mood because it's hot, I'm hungry as hell, kids are pissing me off with their whining, and the stupid fucking comma was moved on my keyboard for some reason so every time I press the key it was usually at, I get a fucking exclamation point!

Ugh!

I'm sorry. This rant is longer than I expected.

I hope you're having a better day than I am ❤