"I wanna see him together with you so much more. Many, many more times", Josh said. "Yes please", Fred smiled. "How often have you seen him?" He asked. "Uhm... 23 times. Today will be the 24th", Josh said. "Jesus, I know you've seen him often each time but still every time it surprises me when you say it", Fred chuckled. "I'm a little jealous of you", he smiled and Josh giggled. "You can catch up", he said. "No way, I'm planning on going to all of my future Tyler shows together with you. That makes it impossible to ever be able to catch up", Fred said. "But as long as I can get the number up and I get to do that with you, then I'm okay with not catching up", he smiled.

"Uhm... guys?"

Fred looked up to see that their friends had stopped. "Yeah?" Fred asked. "Have to had a look around?" Tom asked. Only then, Josh and Fred did, and they realized why the others had stopped.

"Holy shit", Fred muttered. "Yeah. It's already packed and it's still three hours until Tyler's set", Tom said. "But most will leave after SYML to go see other bands and then we can get closer", Fred said. "I'd normally think that too, if half the fucking field wasn't wearing Tyler's merch! Most of these people are gonna stay!" Tom said.

Josh could feel his heart break slightly. "Wait okay hold up. This isn't the closest we can get. Plenty of people are sitting around and there's plenty of free spots dotted through this crowd. We can get closer and have a better spot", Luca said as he realized the sudden change in Josh's physique.

"Yeah we can get closer for sure. Just... not as much as we were counting on", Finn said. "But we will get closer. We'll make sure of that", he said.

"We should've come sooner... I'm sorry, I didn't think it would be this crowded already, usually at festivals most people leave and you can get really close even just an hour or so before", Fred said. "I didn't think it would be like this."

"It- it's okay", Josh said. "You didn't know, none of us did... we went to see artists that you really didn't wanna miss and I- I would've never wanted to take that away even if I'd known beforehand that this- this was gonna happen", Josh said. "We... we can still see him. It's okay. We- we're still here, whether we're far away or near the stage", Josh said.

"Still... I'm sorry", Fred said. "No, you're not, you got nothing to be sorry for", Josh told him. "It's not on you. Now... let's just try to get a bit closer okay?" He asked. "Yeah... yeah let's do that", Fred nodded. Josh grabbed his hand tightly in his own, letting him know that he didn't blame him. Yeah, he was disappointed and a bit hurt, but not because of Fred. He didn't choose that and he couldn't help that.

He followed the group of friends as they zigzagged between groups of people standing and sitting on the ground, stepping over limbs and backpacks and plates of food and cups of beer. They were able to get significantly closer to the stage until they realized that it was getting too packed and crowded to get any closer. They were still much further away than they had hoped, but definitely not as much as they'd just feared.

"I think this is as close as we can get. Maybe some people will leave after SYML and we can get a bit closer, but that's about it", Finn said. "That's okay, I'm glad we were able to get to this spot", Josh said. "And there's no gigantic people in front of us right now so that helps too", he said, making the rest laugh softly. "That always helps for sure", Jona smiled.

"I'm gonna..." Josh trailed as he pointed downwards. Fred nodded and Josh lowered himself to the ground to sit down. Fred did the same, leaving the rest of his friends standing.

"You okay?" Fred asked Josh. He nodded. "I'm okay", he said. Fred pressed a kiss on of Josh's forehead. "Did you take the antibiotics this morning? I forgot to check", he said. "I did, I took them", Josh said. "I can't wait to be done with that. The idea of there being an actual tiny parasite inside of me makes my skin crawl and makes me nauseous as hell", Josh muttered. "Don't think about that too much", Fred wrapped his arms around Josh and he buried his face in Josh's curls. "You'll be cured in no time, baby."