!! New Story Teaser!!

There's No Such Thing as 'The Right Time' and 'The Right Place'

A Bunny sequel to 'The Sun and The Moon' following Kenny and what happened when Stan out Kenny's feelings to Butters. What happened after Kenny Stromed out of Cartmans? This story follows the aftermath of Stan's outburst, checking in on Stan and Kyle's relationship while following Kenny's own relationship with Butters.

________________________________________________________________________________

"My ears were burning, missed me?" I said walking back into the living room, and leaning against the door frame. Threw the kitchen I hadn't been able to catch anything being said except for my name.

"Yeah actually, Cartman and I were just telling Butter boy about how head over heels you are for him," Stan smuggly smiled. My blood stopped pumping threw my vains and I could hear my heart beat in my ears. I'm going to kill him. I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists at my side

"He's just drunk ignore him," Butters smiled at me, face red clearly uncomfortable. That's it, he's fucking dead. I stormed over and grabbed a fist full of his shirt pulling him close enough that our foreheads almost touched. That dumb stupid smug smile still plastered on his lips making me just want to punch him more.

"Dude! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I yelled, breath hot on my face.

"Me? You're the one with no balls! Man up Kenny!"

"Jesus fucking Christ you're intolerable when you drink," I threw him back and he stumbled falling back against the couch.

"Ken," Butters reached out, slender fingers firmly gripping my bicep. "He's just spouting off nonsense no need to get so defensive." I felt all my muscles tense and nerves pinch together.

"I'm going to fucking kill you, Stanley! What the fuck is wrong with you!" I yelled out. I didn't know what else to do, or how to react. I shot daggers at Stan with my stare until a noise drew my attention away

"Butters...." I said in a small voice, softening.

"Yeah?" Butters looked at me with big doe eyes. A bright electric blue and a ghostly white of his other eye accompanied by a long thin white scar from a freak childhood accident. It was my fault and it'd been years but I still wasn't over it. I'd go back and do it all again if I could and stop myself from throwing that stupid fucking ninja star. I wanted to trace my finger over the scar and place gentle kisses as if that'd make up for it all.

"Yeah he's a drunken idiot, but he's a right drunken idiot with a point," I seethed out, I looked down intently at the ground like the hole in the tip of my shoe was the most interesting thing of all time. Sure I could have lied, but I just didn't have it in me. For so long I'd felt like this waiting for the right moment to say it but there wasn't ever going to be a 'right time', Stan was an idiot and sure I wanted to knock his teeth out but he gave me an opportunity I'd never had taken.

"What are you talking about?" he asked eyes wide and curious, I'm so fucked.