Twinkle twinkle little star, alcoholics don't get far

"Yeah, he does kind of look funny?"

"Oh god! I know that face! He's going to puke!"

Voices were talking around me pully me from my dreamy state of mind

"Stan! Stan, I swear to god if you throw up on my couch!" Cartman was yelling at me. I had zoned out with a bottle on the couch slumped over being held upright by three sets of hands.

"Kyle?" I mumbled out, why was he mad at me again?

"No dumbass it's Cartman! Now get up and go sit in the bathroom so it's easier to clean up after you!"

"Clean up?" My train of thought wasn't staying and comprehending what they were saying to me was taking too much effort. The sudden swirl of nausea hit me, bile from my stomach jumping up my throat and both my hands flew over my mouth in an attempt to stop what was happening. The bile reached my mouth I had calmed shut effectively stopping it from spewing everywhere and I heavily swallowed grimacing.

"Ew! Get him out of here!" Cartman squealed.

"Sh-shut up Cartman, you sound like a little girl screaming," I slurred out. Cartman was sitting directly in front of me, large hands planted firmly on my chest, and Kenny and Butters were on each side of me each gripping an arm. I shook my head back and forth between the three of them making myself dizzy. Wide-eyed I looked at Kenny Right now he seemed like the only person I could trust. I pulled away from the other two sets of hands and latched onto him.

"Why's he mad?" I slurred out gripping onto his sweatshirt.

"Who buddy?" Kenny asked softly.

"Ky, he's mad at me, he fucking hates me," tears brimmed in my eyes.

"No Stan Kyle doesn't hate you," Butters voice answered from behind me a hand reaching out to gently rub my back but I arched away from it like his touch was burning.

"Little B, just let me take care of him, he gets all weird when he's like this okay?" Kenny asked an apologetic look on his face. Kenny reached his arm around me so his hand was under my arm and he lifted us off the couch, my body heavily leaning on his. "Let's get you some fresh air dude," he said leading me to the back door. I groaned swaying into Kenny heavily and he mumbled something under his breath I didn't catch probably some curses as he struggled to drag me along with him. The sun was setting. When did it get so late? The fog in my brain leaves me without a sense of time. I leaned into Kenny tightly squeezing my eyes shut.

"He's gonna be so mad," I blubbered again more words came out almost incoherent.

"Stan he doesn't hate you he loves you and you dumbasses have loved each other far longer than either of you is going to admit to," he sighed with his supporting arm still around me giving a reassuring squeeze.

"He won't love me anymore," I mumbled, my words feeling heavy caught in my throat.

"Yeah, he will."

"No Kenny he'll fucking hate me and you don't get it because you're too much of a pussy to get the guy you like so you don't get it you never will because you're a pussy," my words came out slurred by confident.

"Dude shut up," his face tightened into a displeased scowl.

"You'll never get it because you won't do anything! And you'll just let him go because you don't wanna be a fuck up like me you pussy ass bitch, you won't get it." Kenny sucked in his cheeks pulling in a sharp breath before he let it out slowly closing his eyes like he was trying to center himself.

"Stan, dude, chill the fuck out this isn't about me, this is about you and I promise Kyle doesn't hate you." I pulled away from his support almost stumbling over my own feet as I tried to find my balance. Standing still wasn't working for me so I settled for shifting back and forth between my footing.