It should have felt good but I could hear the jaws theme song on repeat

When Cartman came to my house he was more resilient against our gay jokes after he had stormed out yesterday. He pouted at us telling Butters and I that we just had to go to Clyde's party with him. I thought about it and raised my thumb to my mouth biting off my skin.

"Yeah, Eric! We'll go with you!" Butters cheered letting Cartman in, shutting my front door. My parents both left this morning for a business trip and Ike was staying with a friend so I was sort of alone. Curfew wasn't going to be an issue at least.

"Butters!" I hissed under my breath. He smiled at me and gave a pleeding look.

"Oh my god- just make out or something I want to leave!" Cartman huffed stomping a little. I shrugged and motioned for Butters to come upstairs with me to get ready.

"Guys! Where the fuck are you going!"

"We'll be right back Cartman don't get your panties in a bunch," I responded and Butters laughed when we heard him grumble. Both of us had been wearing the same shirts for almost two days and sweat pants. I pulled out some clean clothes and Butters revealed a neatly folded shirt and pair of shorts from a backpack he had been living out of for the last week. He also pulled out a small pouch.

"Kyle would you make fun of me if I wore makeup?" He asked.

"No Butters," I was confused why he asked.

"Okay great! Now I just have to worry about Eric," he sang unzipping his little pouch and pulling out various types of makeup. He walked over to my mirror and began to apply different colors on his eyes. I watched carefully, where did he learn to do that and when?

"How do I look?" He smiled looking quite pleased. I examined his face, he had a light pink color in his eyes and had silver glitter spread over his eyelids and down onto his cheeks. There was some black stuff around his eyes I think it's called eyeliner I remember when Stan wore it when he was goth. Ugh Stan, I frowned.

"Does it look bad!" Butters got all red and embarrassed.

"No no! Butters it looks Awsome sorry I was just thinking about Stan," I said panicked. Butters's eyeliner looked much different then Stan'a when he was goth. Instead of being heavy and dark around his eyes, Butters had a thin line from the corner of his eye out and back connecting to the middle of his eye.

"Oh I thought you were gonna make fun of me," he smiled.

"Uh actually Butters can you, uh can you put some of that on me?"

"Sure Kyle! What do you want me to do?" I examined his assortment of makeup carefully, all the colors he had were pretty bright or too glittery for my liking. I picked up the eyeliner and handed it to him.

"Can you do some of this on my eyes like yours? I like yours," he uncapped the pencil and grabbed my face bringing it down to be eye level as he put the pencil near my eye I flinched. "Sorry!" I blurted out trying to keep still.

"It's okay Kyle! I mean I am coming at your eyes with a pencil after all," he giggled. The pencil swiftly moved around my eyes and I looked in the mirror. My eyes didn't quite look like his but I was still happy with it.

"OH MY GOD GUYS IM DYING OF OLD AGE YOU FUCKS I WANT TO GO!" Cartman shirked from downstairs. I rolled my eyes and Butters and I left my room so we could finally leave before Cartman died, even though I didn't think it would be all that bad if he did. At the bottom of the stairs Cartman took one look at Butters and I before laughing hysterically.

"Oh my god guys! you look so totally gay!"

"Shut up you fat fuck he looks nice!" I snapped.

"What are you guys homo for each other?" Cartman teased. I thought my crush on Stan and got all warm and fuzzy.